Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ff complications of life chapter 13 pg 35 (Page 31)

anukrati19 Senior Member
anukrati19
anukrati19

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
REALLY NICE UPDATE love abhiya moments update soon thanks 4 pm. all th best for ur studies

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!! thx 4 pm
cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshi0019

hey gr8 deepa... i loved it...thanks akshi glad u liked itEmbarrassed

abhay n pia kissed each other... cool yr...n haseena entry was too gud... i loved abhays dialog... when he said my movement...yeah i thought to add some naughtinessLOL
n tashi n veer falling 4 each other...ye toh hona hi thaLOL
last part was gud... but u should have write litle more...i wanted to write more but i was tired LOL
cont soon n thanks 4 d pmma pleasure dearEmbarrassed

CleviveDsouza Senior Member
CleviveDsouza
CleviveDsouza

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
awsum
wow
cotninue soon
plz pm me
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it
But u forgot to PM me
bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hey plz add me in ur pm list..i said u many times but u didnt pm me or add meUnhappy plzzz add me and cont soon yar
cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
                                        chapter 11 
pia came back to her senses n picked her cell . abhay was cursing the cell which ruined his chance . pia was going scarlet n she couldn't meet abhay's eyes n ran away blushing . 

haseena climbed the stairs n went up to ritu's room . it was really tough for her as a mother . she opened the door n saw the room n a tear rolled down her cheek . she knew that now it wasn't of any use . haseena walked forward n touched ritu's pic hanging on the wall . she looked at it . it was her 5th birthday's pic in which she was cutting the cake . haseena was holding a 2years old abhay in her arms n chand was clapping . it was a wonderful moment she thought . haseena went n checked ritu's cupboard n took out a peace of paper . it was a letter she wrote when she left her house before jumping off the roof n ending her life .haseena used to read it whenever she missed her . n today it was tashi's birthday n she couldn't stop herself from reading it today . she opened the letter n started reading it .

hey everyone , 
its me ritu . remember me ? now plz don't say that how can u forget me!! u guys have already been doing that . sorry , u might find it rude but its just becuz m feeling very lonely . u know mom, when other friends used to say that they are scared coz they got less marks in maths n their moms would scold them . but u know i brought D in maths intentionally just that u scold me . dad , why did u stop telling me "be careful my doll" i know u still love me but if u had stopped me when i was wid aryan then maybe i would be there wid u enjoying a family time . i know my this decision can bring some serious probs in our family . i know abhay won't easily forgive u guys . aah .. abhay , my li'l sweet bro , u know i love u a lot . i still remember the time when it was my 3rd birthday . mom n dad asked me what i wanted n i replied i wanted a little brother n sister who will always support me . n u know , my wish was fulfilled . n u were a perfect brother . always supporting , helping n understanding . n at last , my little sweet cutie pie tashi . u know i could never understand ur lingo . btw , now u can use my lip gloss . i know u love it . btw , plz find urself a BF  man !! i know sabse pehle it would be abhay who will not let u get closer to any guy . after what happened wid me , he won't take this risk . but i have full faith in u that u will surely find a nice guy for u . achha guys , good bye . love u all . just wish that this loneliness had never come in my life n i didn't need to leave u guys . but still everything comes to an end ...
sayonara .

haseena folded the letter n closed her eyes . how she missed her now . she stood up n wiped her tears . haseena went towards ritu's pic n kissed it . "why such a big punishment sweetheart ?" she said n hugged it . 

pia was getting ready for the party . she was very excited for it . many reason for being excited , firstly , it was tashi's birthday . secondly , kabir was about to propose misha tonight . n thirdly , it was abhay . this guy was driving her crazy she thought . but somewhat she was scared . she didn't know what was the reason for it . she looked in the mirror n smiled . pia was wearing a purple dress n her hairs were curled elegantly. she wore a silver necklace n was looking perfect . her light makeup complimented her innocent beauty . 

misha was standing in the garden wid kabir . it was abhay's plan that misha , kabir, pia n he would be already there early wid haseena n chand. n pia was still there to arrive . everyone was waiting for her especially abhay . n soon she arrived . his eyes were wide opened . his jaws dropped n abhay couldn't believe on his eyes . pia came there n hugged everyone. as she hugged abhay , it was strange . but still it felt good .  and as everyone was ready , kabir held misha's hand . 
kabir - misha , i wanna tell u something . 
misha - yeah thakur ?
kabir - mish , look i know u never saw me in that way but i just wanna 
           confess this today . I LOVE U misha dobriyal . i don't know 
           what woul be ur reaction but plz just give me one chance ?
kabir looked in misha's eyes which were wide opened but later softened. no one expected but misha cupped his face n firmly placed her lips on his lips . kabir couldn't believe on his eyes but later enjoyed the moment. after few secs they both stopped . 
misha - thakur , i feel the same . i was just scared to tell u becoz i 
            found it different . but now m ready . 
n they both hugged each other . 

hey guys so finally i updated it Embarrassed i wanna tell one thing , m really sorry that it didn't contain abhiya . actually i got tired so i will write that part in next chappy . n ya i know thoda emotional ho gayaLOL i apologise to all those whom i forgot to pm . the prob is that my email address isn't validated so i can't send u buddy req but i can accept them for sureEmbarrassed n then i forget to pm everyone so plz forgive me . hopw u liked the chapter Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12CleviveDsouzashria19ary42anukrati19Venesa44Piya.Dseabeautysohiniluvsmusichema_rawatPratameshSANDY_ROSEarunsunita_gm_Chits_--Rose--adniloverSheDevilMS-meghasharmabellaaabookworm-ALS--

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

amazing dr!!!

abhay definatelly curse dat phonecall.. he lost a chance!!!LOLLOL
dat letter was really very emotional!!! i fell really bad about ritu...
i wish she didnt take dat step!!!!
misha n kabeer are finally togather!!!! dats really gr8!!!
abhay became shocked 2 see pia dats cool..waiting 4 abhay pia part in d next update!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Edited by Akshi0019 - 11 February 2012 at 6:46am

Go to top