Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Hey hun, first and foremost thank you for providing your views. I agree completely with your perspective and I understand where you are coming from. But it's not Arnav that I am solely worried about, it's Khushi. Now us being girls - we all have that friendship rule. Never go out or fall for your friends partner or ex. It's against the rules. Now as I said Khushi & Lavanya aren't really friends but they are women. And who should know more about a woman's feelings than a woman herself?

In Khushi's perspective - Arnav and Lavanya are in a serious relationship. Now I'm just confused how the show will proceed in showing such a respectful and courageous girl forget about the fact that although one sided, Lavanya does like him and thus continue to fall deeper in love with Arnav. For example: If I knew a girl liked a guy, and despite the fact that it might be unrequited and one sided, I would still find it wrong to pursue the guy. Even if the guy turned around and claimed that he liked me and not the girl I knew, I would find it wrong to be with him because I already knew about the girl's feelings. Do you know what I mean?

Yep, I do get your point, and I do agree on most bits. It's wrong if Arnav and Khushi get together WHILE Lavanya and Arnav are still in that relationship (although it doesn't even seem like one atm).
It's wrong if Lavanya is kept in the dark about Arnav loving Khushi and Khushi loving Arnav while she's still in the belief that Arnav loves her. But what if their relationship ends before that? Just cause Lavanya loved Arnav, I don't think that's really a huge reason for Khushi to stay away from Arnav. Cause he didn't love her back, as I said in my earlier post. It's wrong if Khushi lies to Lavanya while she herself goes and tells Arnav that she loves him. But since I'm sure this isn't gonna happen, I don't find it wrong. Once ASR and La break up, or ASR realises his true feelings for Khushi, it's definitely not wrong on Khushi's part...

In fact, what I don't realise is that if Asr and La are in the serious relationship that they both claim to be in, how can La not see ASR's indifference towards her? And not even question him on why he wants to have her as a girlfriend?
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Dear Samira(*if this is ur real name... if it isnt.. i wud continue to call u by this name πŸ˜†*)
🀣 I am still ROFL on your story with all hot hunks.. Arjun.. Damon.. Maan...
arre hamare liye bhi kisi ko chhod do πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well for your questions.. here is my take (*in short*)..
as they say... pyar kiya nahin jata .. ho jata hai.. (*love is not planned.. it happens*)... so we cant say that Khushi is wrong that she is falling in love with Arnav... She can very well hide her feelings even being in front of Arnav...
Arnav too since *WE* know .. is not in love with LA... can fall in love with Khushi...
what wud be wrong here is that they start their relation behind LA's back... it's then cheating.. Arnav has to gracefully come out of the *so-called* relationship with LA before he makes any moves towards Khushi. He has to explain her that he doesnt love her and cant continue intead of waiting for LA to get the signals of his being in love with someone else... imagine she witnessing their intense eye-lock and hugging sessions(😍)...
In this way... the ending will still be good as you ask for 😊 ...

Cheers,
Monsi

Ahoi there Monsi! πŸ˜† Yes my name is Samira but you may call me Princess Samira if you really really wish too. *Say it - showcases the bribery money*. Well *ahem* it is my story so I do earnestly believe that I am entitled to be in a mentally constructed relationship with countless celebrities who do not even know of my existence.

Of course - love is definitely not planned. It happens. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! πŸ˜† If Lavanya steps out of the relationship first and becomes Prena (all sacrificing and all) then it will be an open doorway for Khushi to happily enter Arnav's life.  But what if he dumps her and in the near future ends up forming a relationship with Khushi? Being a girl who loves Arjun, I would feel really bad especially knowing that Katrina Kaif proceeded with the relationship regardless of knowing how I feel.

Oh well let's see what the creatives have in store. Thank you for commenting
! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeda18

Well even in reality...a relationship where love is only assumed like it is between Lavanya and ARna eventually becomes love less relationship ...it is wrong...since they do not love each other like in true love and they just think that "they are in love" one fine day both will realise they are not in love with each other and are actually in love with some other person (hope I am making sense!!!!!!)...then what is purpose of this love less relationship!!!!!

Well actually speaking from a point of view if you remeber the sequence where La imagines the future...she senses that ARnav may leave her esp after she becomes old and unattaractive (la will defenitely faint when she reads these words!!!)...thats the only thing why she wants to marry ARnav so that he does not leave her ...well i think its ot justified in any chance ture love wheter live in or not is not about taking further step into marriage just so that you guys feel bound up to each other for rest of you lives...
and well not to stop my rambling and coming to the point...
as what is there between La and ARnav is just a convenient relationship ...as far as he is concerned and the moment he finds it inconvenient...he will break it and La though i do not think she is behind his money...she seems to worship  him and agree to everything he says (she will even agree if he says that its the sun that goes round the earth and not other way round!!!!) I believe La has only some kind of puppy love for Arnav like I have for Sharukh or John Abraham...though I will be excited at the propspet of marrying/living in with any one them...i do not guess i can handle it long as there no love!!!!!
Similarly La will realise Arnav doesn't love her and find true love elsewere and...
and the true lovers Khushi and Arnav will unite!!!!
yippe yay

Beautiful comment! Really enjoyed reading it. I'm glad members are civil in this topic - I was hoping no fights would break out. I'm too tired to get my armour and shield ready πŸ˜†.

I'm hoping the scenario you predicted comes true. Lavanya deserves to be in a happy relationship where she will actually be loved and appreciated. I'm just hoping the creatives don't kill Khushi's character! They have a knack for ruining them - trust me. Personal experience 🀒

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes I do agree RE the "De-facto" relationship being a complicated aspect of the ARSHI love story. ( I am from NZ, so half the people I know here are in similar relatioships and it is widley accepted), however marraige is still important to people here and a lot of De-facto people do aspire to get married...

But getting back to the Lavanya issue, yes she was having a fling with ASR and then to spite his Nani he bought her to their home and in between all this, he ends up developing feelings for another women (Kushi). The thing is, La and ASR are not right for each other, and Kushi is the right women for him, coz she can stand up to him... therefore sad as it is for La, that relationship does need to end.

However... I DO know what you mean about it seeming like a betrayal on Kushi's part. I dont think Kushi will give in to her feelings while La is in the picture as ASR's GF. This goes aganist her moral code... let us watch and see how this one plays out!

Before I say anything - Can I add? I really want to go to New Zealand . Book me a ticket, accommodation and food? = P

La & ASR are definitely not compatible. I am in no way a supporter of their relationship. I was just thinking in the future because really I'd rather procrastinate about fictional things rather than do my assignments *reality of my poor life*. And I have a feeling La isn't going to let go of Arnav without a fight. Which might make her character turn a shade of gray. Now fingers crossed, I'm hoping the relationship is broken in a fair manner. And somehow Khushi's love and relationship with him would be justified.
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

LOL coz i was about to throw in something on similar lines(about la).. yes, its not like just beacuse they are leads they have to fall in love? but remember we are dealing with aN indian drama series here, oh wait! for that matter any drama series! 😡
i feel sorry for la, the Girl HAS tried and i DO pity her, coz hey! shez gonna get dumped very badly, which is why i, for one want her to herself realise that the man has Eyes for someone else and leave..
*in case you remember my antics SAM* hi!!

@vistaa di!! thats 101.99% true.. who said the world is fair?πŸ€”

I remember you Dashing Girl! πŸ˜† Indian Drama's are so much better than others. At least once the leads fall in love - they do STAY in love for a prolonged period of time. Unlike the other dramas whereby the heroine would fall in and out of love with several different guys and hence cannot make up her damn mind as to who she wants to be with!

I basically want Lavanya out of the picture. Maybe she could find someone else and develop a crush with him? Perhaps she realizes she deserves better and so she dumps him instead and bids him good riddance! That would be the best opening for an Arhi relationship!
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Arjun Rampal and Katrina Kaif!! You have got to be kidding girl ! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

On a serious note.Stay away from him. He's mine. πŸ˜‘

I agree that Khushi and Lavanya are acquaintances rather the friends. And i also feel sorry for Lavs. Arnav and Lavs will eventually split but when that happens I wouldn't hold Khushi entirely responsible. Even without Khushi there relationship would not last very long due to the lack of love and commitment from Arnav side. 

I was joking! I was already cringing in remembrance when I watched the two together in Rajneeti. How dare she breathe in close proximity to him! He deserves better!! He deserves me!  🀣

Look here, I've liked him since I was 9. I am 19 now so that makes it a decade. Back off! 😑

Thanks for commenting love
πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For lines in Red 😊
hmm... there is no sacrifice here... Arnav and LA will realize at one point of time that their relation is only for namesake... there is no love... if LA loves him (*which we dont know yet*) even then this relationship will go nowhere with the one-sided love. If LA is sensible (*I doubt the way CVs have assassinated her charπŸ˜† *).. she would understand the facts .. and also wont mind Arnav and Khushi being in a relation...
But this all is in real life... reel life is different.. it's in the hands of CVs.. if they want to stretch the story.. they would again make LA go against Khushi.. and she would make all EVIL plans to trap Khushi and make her life a living hell πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Ahoi there Monsi! πŸ˜† Yes my name is Samira but you may call me Princess Samira if you really really wish too. *Say it - showcases the bribery money*. Well *ahem* it is my story so I do earnestly believe that I am entitled to be in a mentally constructed relationship with countless celebrities who do not even know of my existence.

Of course - love is definitely not planned. It happens. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! πŸ˜† If Lavanya steps out of the relationship first and becomes Prena (all sacrificing and all) then it will be an open doorway for Khushi to happily enter Arnav's life.  But what if he dumps her and in the near future ends up forming a relationship with Khushi? Being a girl who loves Arjun, I would feel really bad especially knowing that Katrina Kaif proceeded with the relationship regardless of knowing how I feel.

Oh well let's see what the creatives have in store. Thank you for commenting
! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yep, I do get your point, and I do agree on most bits. It's wrong if Arnav and Khushi get together WHILE Lavanya and Arnav are still in that relationship (although it doesn't even seem like one atm).
It's wrong if Lavanya is kept in the dark about Arnav loving Khushi and Khushi loving Arnav while she's still in the belief that Arnav loves her. But what if their relationship ends before that? Just cause Lavanya loved Arnav, I don't think that's really a huge reason for Khushi to stay away from Arnav. Cause he didn't love her back, as I said in my earlier post. It's wrong if Khushi lies to Lavanya while she herself goes and tells Arnav that she loves him. But since I'm sure this isn't gonna happen, I don't find it wrong. Once ASR and La break up, or ASR realises his true feelings for Khushi, it's definitely not wrong on Khushi's part...

In fact, what I don't realise is that if Asr and La are in the serious relationship that they both claim to be in, how can La not see ASR's indifference towards her? And not even question him on why he wants to have her as a girlfriend?

I think La is just simply oblivious to the obvious. I don't know why the creatives are so hell bent in portraying us woman as to being completely air-headed and deprived of a brain. πŸ€” I'm sure any sane girl would realize the guy is not into her if he is not willing to give their relationship a proper name.

Anyway I understand your perspective and am hoping that Arhi's relationship will be formed in a just and fair manner. It would be sad if the latter occurs.
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Samira : I am not sure why La is in a "relationship' with Arnav when he barely gives her the attention she deserves, is rude and most times disrespectful.
Khushi should maintain her distance with Arnav if she considers La her friend. 
Arnav should be honest with her and break off before it is too late - before she realises that he is attracted to Khushi - she  will feel cheated & very bitter - natural since she has really tried to mould herself so that she is accepted within his family.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think we are assuming many things here..kushi has not yet fallen for Arnav ..their wedding when happens maybe circumstantial he may marry kushi just to save his di ..remember he can do anything for his di and he will be ready to even get married which he dislikes for his Di""s sake...but kushi falling in love with Arnav maybe much later after her marriage to Arnav..I dont know under wht circumstances kushi will agree to marry Arnav but she also can do anything for her Jiji so she may be forced to marry Arnav...there are lots of ifs and buts 
when it comes to La I wont be surprised if Arnav keeps his relation with La just to spite kushi after he marries kushi..his hatred can drive him too far and La may oblige also...and we all may end up bashing La whom we are all sympathetic todayπŸ˜†