Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why GC always Ill?????? (Page 2)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Chile dear
It's just a joke- marriage joke which is very commen.

And he is always Ill to be honest
Socially with his diet all I am saying he needs a good diet...

And for marriage joke don't take it wrong way but it's a commen thing to say like after marriage people Usally gets wars with stress how that's a wrong thing :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

topic maker- what does getting married hv to do with falling sick? and please do tell me when gurmeet fell sick during the last 6 months before this? he had malaria and dengue before his wedding, not after it. it is obvious that this season does not suit him.
also, he had flu- which he caught becoz of the change in season- his immune system is probably weak- and more than his food habbits, it is becoz of the stress he takes and also immune system differs from person to person. and i don't think liver has anything to do with virul flu! whether he eats fries things or not does not really matter- eating fried things does not increase ur immunity. and honestly, i don't know why there is so much speculation here about his food habbits! has anyone gone to his house and seen that he eats boiled food all the time? i agree he eats boiled food, but that does not mean he eats only that! 
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvGuruRati11

topic maker- what does getting married hv to do with falling sick? and please do tell me when gurmeet fell sick during the last 6 months before this? he had malaria and dengue before his wedding, not after it. it is obvious that this season does not suit him.
</div>
<div>also, he had flu- which he caught becoz of the change in season- his immune system is probably weak- and more than his food habbits, it is becoz of the stress he takes and also immune system differs from person to person. and i don't think liver has anything to do with virul flu! whether he eats fries things or not does not really matter- eating fried things does not increase ur immunity. and honestly, i don't know why there is so much speculation here about his food habbits! has anyone gone to his house and seen that he eats boiled food all the time? i agree he eats boiled food, but that does not mean he eats only that!

Clap

I can give you a list if you want :)
So please do express your anger somewhere els as we are not being offensive at all.
Or bashing him or his marriage any how.
It's joke
If you can take it please come you are welcome if not please do express your anger to someothers who are openly bases him

Thank you

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 22 September 2011 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlie1950-Saruu-

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

HEy guys chill. Its just bcoz he may be having a weaker immune system. And the current illness might be due to seasonal change. Our body reacts to climatic changes. Either it may be due to the rains  or you know the change of this humid climate to cold one. It happens around this time and the human body reacts to such things.

Even i get a seasonal illness Embarrassed  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBfaria86pickachu

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Haha
Yep I agree
But it's unfare how we don't get day off from collage
And uni ... Hehe
I am thinking then how ill he is..
Like have you seen his eyes... Purly shows bed rest..
He really needs to take some vitamin c maybe not enough in his diet...
Or other vitamines.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala12318mypride

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

</div>
<div>also, he had flu- which he caught becoz of the change in season- his immune system is probably weak- and more than his food habbits, it is becoz of the stress he takes and also immune system differs from person to person. and i don't think liver has anything to do with virul flu! whether he eats fries things or not does not really matter- eating fried things does not increase ur immunity. and honestly, i don't know why there is so much speculation here about his food habbits! has anyone gone to his house and seen that he eats boiled food all the time? i agree he eats boiled food, but that does not mean he eats only that!

Clap

So please do express your anger somewhere els as we are not being offensive at all.
It's joke
If you can take it please come you are welcome if not please do express your anger to someothers who are openly bases him

Thank you

please give me the list dear! what illness did he suffer from after his marriage? please i am waiting for the list! and u said in a comment he is suffering due to his wife's punishment! was that a joke?Confused...if it was, well, i must say that it was an offensive joke! and the underlined part- so so u accept that u r not bashing him/ his personal life openly but indirectly?LOL
love-water Goldie
love-water
love-water

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Agree yar
Boiled food. Talk to nutrient.
Immune system very week
LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

</div>

Clap

It's joke

Thank you
No dear i am not express anger i am just appreciate his words thats it.Don't misunstand me.Sorry if i hurt u.

Go to top