BD is ok but no touching please

Posted: 12 years ago
If the absence of gurmeet i very much appreciate the cvs efforts to bring in BDs so that we may not miss him and also guru agreeing to shoot at home.
Thank u all so much.
But y/days episode made me a bit uncomfortable.  especially when BD touched geets hand. 

pls cvs i wud request u to avoid such scenes untill maan is back.
it has been etched in our mind that geet belongs to maan and only maan and knowing that it is not maan but his BD who is touching geet made me cringe in disgust.  am unable to tolerate this even though i know that this is just a story.

So BD is okay but no touching please...

this has nothing to do with the person playing BD

Did anybody else feel like this or is it only me!!!!!
lets be more specific, no touching geet, BD can touch dev for all i care๐Ÿ˜†
Agree wid u dear...really can't see bd touching geet
U r right...
Cant see bd touching geet...
Yes Agree yar. Though i knew it is the serial and it is reel i was pricked.Please CVs dont make Maan BD to touch Geet Onscreen becuase Gurmeet Possesive acting as Maan has pricked us i feel Maan possessiveness has come in us also.Imeediately when he touched the hand i told 'ABHE HAATH HATA WOH SIRF MAAN KI GEET HAI'
u r rite dear

Edited by GCrocksss - 12 years ago
Knowing that there is a BD, it just kills the romance for me. It's hard for me to connect with the moment knowing full well that GC and DD are not there together...DD is with a body double.
Thankfully it's not as bad as last time when the CVs used BDs for  some intimate scenes. That REALLY annoyed me. But I agree. No close scenes, please. Not until they shoot together :)
i second u
it embarassinfg for me too watchh
๐Ÿ‘ too right hon i totally agree only GC can touch DD no one else