Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

MB to be axed - All Discussions Here (Page 4)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Me too sonali , I am focussing on some real issues this month . But Im sad it ended THIS way . I guesss either Vaibhav will die or Sabina will gift him to Devki . And IMV will be suddenly transformed in last episode and decide to marry Sabina himself , struck by her goodness as Charu leaves in a huff to the himalayas to Tejo , finding out about CP .

ROFL that might just the be TRP clinching finaleROFLROFL CP nahi charu nahi.. IMV gets Sabina..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-khamosshhh

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Me too sonali , I am focussing on some real issues this month . But Im sad it ended THIS way . I guesss either Vaibhav will die or Sabina will gift him to Devki . And IMV will be suddenly transformed in last episode and decide to marry Sabina himself , struck by her goodness as Charu leaves in a huff to the himalayas to Tejo , finding out about CP .

ROFL that might just the be TRP clinching finaleROFLROFL CP nahi charu nahi.. IMV gets Sabina..LOL

Yeah , after all with  how much can they come up in 4 measly episodes . I honestly cannot believe Krishnaben khakrawala is still going on . She is a gujju woman who makes khalkras for a living and dresses up as a MAN [ will u believe it} and goes to beer bars sometimes to pull out her son if he slips into drinking . And another serial is that Mata Ki chowki where the Devil makes God look like an unhappy conjurer who NEVER gets his tricks right the first time .Honestly if one sees that serial , he will turn to Devil worship . These serials r running , and MB is axed .What a bloody TRAVESTY .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roseskhamosshhh-Faith-tiny15

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Y dont they end Crap shows like UT LTL Angryn MB has lot of potential Day Dreaming but alas its crual world of TRPBroken Heart

-Faith-koolsadhu1000

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Yeah , after all with  how much can they come up in 4 measly episodes . I honestly cannot believe Krishnaben khakrawala is still going on . She is a gujju woman who makes khalkras for a living and dresses up as a MAN [ will u believe it} and goes to beer bars sometimes to pull out her son if he slips into drinking . And another serial is that Mata Ki chowki where the Devil makes God look like an unhappy conjurer who NEVER gets his tricks right the first time .Honestly if one sees that serial , he will turn to Devil worship . These serials r running , and MB is axed .What a bloody TRAVESTY .

Wad do u say.. there is a show with d name khakrawalaROFL If I may guess m sure its a rapchik hit show.. khakra after allROFL and mata ki chowki... lets send baa thereROFL

as for 4 measley episodes.. only thing I will really regret is they will show Ds juvenile delinquency win.. and Ishwar redemptions for the weirdest reasons.. I rather V dies for it to hit IMV hard.. than baa walking in his office and unnerving him tht Charu may leave himLOL.. it didn't sit quite well with them.. how tht cld startle IMV.. now I know poor guys have 4 epis to wrap up everything..no wonder apparently today Viraj bows out meekly coz he doesnt have enough air time..Confused

but wait what abt JN ka pyarROFL

-Faith-khamosshhh

chandaursitare Senior Member
chandaursitare
chandaursitare

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Hamari Saas Leela continuously gets lower TRPs than Mukti Bandhan, but of course it gets to stay. 

Very disappointed if it is true. Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-koolsadhu1000sonali.19281khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaursitare

Hamari Saas Leela continuously gets lower TRPs than Mukti Bandhan, but of course it gets to stay. 

Very disappointed if it is true. Thumbs Down

such is life...and dirty policies of the consumer industry... Ouch all I m doing is thanking my stars for getting 10 months of MBTongue

Edited by sonali.19281 - 22 September 2011 at 6:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitarekhamosshhh-Faith-

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
this is so disgusting i loved that show too much it was different from others has an intellectual storyline..i was so eagerly waiting to watch vaibhav-devki love story ..but they are axing the show where craps like leela,.simar, ltl...are being saved...horrible...i just hope they will show vaiki together before ending otherwise i will beBroken HeartBroken Heart

sonali.19281khamosshhh

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

This is 1 show dat has so many loose ends nd so many stories to unravel tht it could easily hv continued for at least one more year , b4 bringing moronic storylines to drag the show. Usually soaps r centred around 1 female mahaan character nd around her all d tracks revolve, which was never the case wid MB as each character is very well defined nd each hv a story 2 be told...

Yeah der r some many things left 2 be shown, wonder how they'll wrap it up in 4 epi.s. Hope dey take faith's suggestion nd gv it d afternoon slot. Yeah Sonali, d makers never compromised wid their show, whether deviating frm IMV's story or replacing Shiv as IMV nd guess dat's d price dey hv 2 pay...but I think if dat's d way, den it's better 2 end d show, but at least gv it a couple of months extension so dat all the tracks come to a logical conclusion nd we d loyal viewres nd admirers of MB don't feel cheated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-koolsadhu1000sonali.19281

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index