Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

MB to be axed - All Discussions Here (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Faaltu shows of Ekta Kapoor r going on , they have zero story and the crapola is unimaginable and MB is axed ...

I knw we all are angry n sad...but it's not fair to blame Ekta fr everything.
keeping or axing a show is the channel's decision...and in all fairness, colors till date has had only 2 balaji shows.

not blaming HER as such .Am not saying she is behind this . I am merely saying her shows SUCK .and still go on . The stories r horrible so r the tracks ek se ek faaltoo . This show had EVERYTHING and was axed . You wont believe it but even shows like Krishnaben khakrawaala or Mrs Koushik ki paanch bahuyen or that stupid show Mata ki Chowki go on , that too at NIGHT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

*sigh* ya even I was thinking they might shift it to the afternoon.. Pata nahi if there is still hope for that... Waisay MB never really did fit in the whole trp driven supposed rural issue based but eventually OTT  filled with unreal melodrama Colors shows format... I was amazed at the first place they dared to start out with a venture of this sort.. If only they had the conviction to stick with it..

Now I only hope for a conclusion that is remotely justified for the kind of show that it was. It will obviously be rushed and all but I am getting all the worst to worst scenario of the ending in my head... ughhh :((

Shift it in afternoon na . Chalega . Why r they axing it ? It aint fair . Why r the good shows always axed .Ladies Special was axed too . I am so sad today . IMV was the best anti hero we had in years . I really dont care for those stupid eye lock romances that NEVER happen in real life . I wud have been horribly BORED if my bf had done silly eyelocks with me for fifteen minutes , hearing songs in his head as if he was cuckoo . Wud have dumped him in a jiffy . Dunno how ladies can go ga ga over THAT stuff . I wanted to see corporate competition mingled with personal relationships of a sophisticated nature .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 22 September 2011 at 7:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roseskhamosshhh-Faith-sonali.19281

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Shift it in afternoon na . Chalega . Why r they axing it ? It aint fair . Why r the good shows always axed .Ladies Special was axed too . I am so sad today . IMV was the best anti hero we had in years . I really dont care for those stupid eye lock romances that NEVER happen in real life . I wud have been horribly BORED if my bf had done silly eyelocks with me for fifteen minutes , hearing songs in his head as if he was cuckoo . Wud have dumped him in a jiffy . Dunno how ladies can go ga ga over THAT stuff . I wanted to see corporate competition mingled with personal relationships of a sophisticated nature .

*sigh* Kools my friend but those silly eyelocks and songs in the head are what get the crowd fainting and drooling and most importantly they give TRPs...

Sophistication and subtlety jaye tel lenay un ki taraf say...

I know there is this tiny hope ... afternoon may shift kar daiy... *sigh* I will miss the show and ALL the discussion :(

And ofcourse yaar it is TOTALLY not fair ... It always happens with good shows they are pulled off while others continue to run for eons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281khamosshhh

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
sigh* Kools my friend but those silly eyelocks and songs in the head are what get the crowd fainting and drooling and most importantly they give TRPs...

I know .Unhappy Sometimes I feel we will ALWAYS remain stupid , we will NEVER change as a people . We will NEVER go to that quality level . We insist on mediocrity and lap it up and the vicious cycle continues . We feast on unreal melodrama . Wonder how we will be ever detoxed as a nation of this addiction to these kind of crappy serials  that seem to run long .

kuttapuveil_of_rosessonali.19281-Faith-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Kools beta... its sad but real.. the IDIOT box will NEVER cater to the intelligentia ever... one has to fish and find lil bits here and there.. I am more than glad I got 10 months of good viewing in MB after a yr of Rishta.com for 4 months..Big smile Its a sign that I need to get off fiction and focus on the imeediate reality goals.. was preparing myself.. this just makes it easy.. Fascination for IMV and MB has been my most unhealthy hook up if you know what I mean..

as for unfairness what I think is REALLY unfair is the makers get a WEEK NOTICE.. no just 4 EPISODE NOTICE.. how is ANYBODY supposed to gather the story and wrap up.. its like asking Ved Vyas to stop writing Mahabharat before the war began.. 

my hopes of a viraj-IMV tussle.. a CP-D face off.. a IMV-CP-D-Charu angle.. all gone down the drain.. sigh.. now they will only remain as concoctions in my mind.. I feel incomplete already...

veil_of_roseskhamosshhh-Faith-koolsadhu1000

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I know Sonali woh sab humari concoctions reh jayein gi... 4 episode notice... gosh...  :( Atleast give it some time for a decent wrap up ...afternoon slot may shift kar de na *pouts*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000sonali.19281khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

I know Sonali woh sab humari concoctions reh jayein gi... 4 episode notice... gosh...  :( Atleast give it some time for a decent wrap up ...afternoon slot may shift kar de na *pouts*

arey BB is starting on Oct 2nd.. tht leaves just one week in the middle.. obv today's epi has been shot. the actors are still not sure and haven't heard.. matlab kya.. they expect such a complicated vast storylines with multiple plots to wrap up in a week and give a conclusion.. at this point I wld rather want an open end.. Let V die.. IMV get a shock.. and re-read CPs book in his lone office.. and I wld rather see a tear fall from the corner of his eyes.. and end the show.. the tear a symbolism for some redemptions.. for finally accepting that sense of loss.. for finally seeing sense in Parimita's line tht from that day in all reality I STOPPED RUNNING.. thats all I can hope for now.. I cant even think of IMV-D in the middle and D finding out.. for 4 epis rather focus on IMV alone.. and leave it at that..

I have never in the history of tv read tht a show is tht of being scrapped in a week's notice.. MBs big crime is staying true to its conviction thro the end.. TRP is hardly the reason.. Its more than 1 at 11pm.. there r other shows doing worse at prime time.. but they still wanna retain it.. wid d hope tht d consumers will come back coz the story is cliche enough.. with MB d channel has no hope for gathering more viewers than the small fraction of intellectual ones.. so they don't care.. sad but true there is no room for stimulated viewing in the desi idiot box

veil_of_roseskhamosshhh-Faith-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Me too sonali , I am focussing on some real issues this month . But Im sad it ended THIS way . I guesss either Vaibhav will die or Sabina will gift him to Devki . And IMV will be suddenly transformed in last episode and decide to marry Sabina himself , struck by her goodness as Charu leaves in a huff to the himalayas to Tejo , finding out about CP .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-sonali.19281khamosshhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index