Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

MB to be axed - All Discussions Here (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

and did colors channel did anything to promote mb

they show no repeats , move to 11 pm slot , and expect everyone to watch itAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281khamosshhh

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

and did colors channel did anything to promote mb

they show no repeats , move to 11 pm slot , and expect everyone to watch itAngry

i agree dear, u know mb is not faltu ekta show...yeh big reason hai axed hone ka..one more reason   no fight saas bahu, lacking romance between vd...& repeat   timing  7a.m. baki faaltu one day repeat 4 to5 times...AngryAngryAngry i will not watch any colors show...Angry.hateAngry...yaar story toh bahut baki hai...CryCrycolors neBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart...aise kaise ending hogi...???????????????????yaar post karo facebook. colors site..sabhi side per.. just like AANA HAZARE style...

Edited by mbloves - 22 September 2011 at 5:59am

sonali.19281khamosshhh

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I'm really angry, its a great show how could they do this and leave a show such as Hamari saas leela  still on. If it wasn't for Big boss rubbish it would have stayed on. Good shows have no value at all.  Who wastes their time watching Big Boss anyway its a load of rubbish!

sonali.19281tiny15

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
WHAAATTT??????????Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Leela stays, LTL is still hanging...n dey axe MB!!!!!!!!!Angry Angry

Edited by reshamc - 22 September 2011 at 5:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Faaltu shows of Ekta Kapoor r going on , they have zero story and the crapola is unimaginable and MB is axed ...

I knw we all are angry n sad...but it's not fair to blame Ekta fr everything.
keeping or axing a show is the channel's decision...and in all fairness, colors till date has had only 2 balaji shows.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizz_Sunshin3sonali.19281khamosshhhtiny15

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Faaltu shows of Ekta Kapoor r going on , they have zero story and the crapola is unimaginable and MB is axed ...

I knw we all are angry n sad...but it's not fair to blame Ekta fr everything.
keeping or axing a show is the channel's decision...and in all fairness, colors till date has had only 2 balaji shows.

i agree, but dear plz opning trp was2+ parichay & mb 3 + &  at present parichay is not doing well..1.5 something & same mb at 9:30 1.5 + & now mb at 11:00p.m. trp 1.06 pick up kar raha tha...wth out any promotions cam..  & new promo...wat is this ..& col. hoping big trp...from mb...  

Edited by mbloves - 22 September 2011 at 6:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hmmm.. Had a hunch but tht they may put it in d afternoon.. It's always been d channel's ahenkaari beta for defiantly having no pretentions despite channel pressure.. ironical tht d only show daring to show d murky reality and corporate ambitions falls prey to one such
Proud of MB.. For standing tall and valiantly fighting:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitarekhamosshhh-Faith-nyctophilia

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
*sigh* ya even I was thinking they might shift it to the afternoon.. Pata nahi if there is still hope for that... Waisay MB never really did fit in the whole trp driven supposed rural issue based but eventually OTT  filled with unreal melodrama Colors shows format... I was amazed at the first place they dared to start out with a venture of this sort.. If only they had the conviction to stick with it..

Now I only hope for a conclusion that is remotely justified for the kind of show that it was. It will obviously be rushed and all but I am getting all the worst to worst scenario of the ending in my head... ughhh :((

Edited by -Faith- - 22 September 2011 at 7:17am

sonali.19281khamosshhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index