Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CV's Plz never make alina negative like Jeh! (Page 4)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Never want this 2 happen...Alina...neithr wnt her out of Dehra doon nt wnt her 2 die...Wnt her very much positive...No need 2 do turn her negative...Cv's ...Warning u...AngryAngryAngry...Believ Kish jst wnted 2 create suspense...Hope she will remain +ve...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Never want this 2 happen...Alina...neithr wnt her out of Dehra doon nt wnt her 2 die...Wnt her very much positive...No need 2 do turn her negative...Cv's ...Warning u...AngryAngryAngry...Believ Kish jst wnted 2 create suspense...Hope she will remain +ve...

I don't know kish is right or wrong but I dont want it to happenCry
Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by Reashma.

she must not become negative!!!

<font size="4">I hope so but kishwer said she also thinks alina will be negativeCry</font>

archi kish thinks so..even she doesnt know the real thing..they dont know detailed script..just only the parts they have acted for.. so relax..i doubt she ll turn negative.. though this was the reason i wanted abhina to be a bff track with no love angle.but she is a sweetheart and she thinks rationally..jeh was blind in revenge,from the starting..so she wont turn negative i think..
and kish just gave her opinion..i dont think she had any other motive..if she knows she puts :p or says dekhte jaao..

Edited by jz4amrit - 22 September 2011 at 6:07am

OriginalsFan

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Dont worry Archi - Alina is not going to be negative. whatever kish said is her view of the charcter as of now - priya has confirmed that she is a positive character and also we should not forget she is till now rational and she knows about abhay pia also. maybe not about how they are together now - but about the whole fight with sid and that for pia abhay was freezed. so there are very minute chances that alina will turn negative ;)

OriginalsFan

natasha.princes Goldie
natasha.princes
natasha.princes

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
ya me also want alina nt 2 b in a negatv charctr...
bt this is cvs my dear 
they r surly gonna ruin it...

OriginalsFan

ranbirkprfan1 Senior Member
ranbirkprfan1
ranbirkprfan1

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i love abhina after abhiya in the show..i think cv's will not turn alina negative

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Dont worry Archi - Alina is not going to be negative. whatever kish said is her view of the charcter as of now - priya has confirmed that she is a positive character and also we should not forget she is till now rational and she knows about abhay pia also. maybe not about how they are together now - but about the whole fight with sid and that for pia abhay was freezed. so there are very minute chances that alina will turn negative ;)
 I wish the same yaar hope so ma alina doesn't turn negative and CV's keep her n abhay bond intactEmbarrassed btw check ur PM as I have sent u something impLOL

--Anna--

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
why yaar ? Alina shud be a bit negative ...kab tak bhaiyonnn ka atyachar sahegi ?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index