Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CV's Plz never make alina negative like Jeh! (Page 2)

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Agreed Archu. I will prefer her dead in a battle rather than playing komolika between Abhiya & ruining her character. We love Alina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I concur with your above statement Archi.
In fact, i really don't want Alina to turn Negative, or die. She's the Only elusive Character in the Show and either in Khurana's family which grasps some wherewithal with itself. And if CV's intrigues to make her immoral in Future, then i can't make out on which derivation they would make her, but it'd be pretty futile if they did so, as i don't want anymore Negativity atleast from Alina's side.
(=

..Bournville..

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I feel alina is like bonnie from VD. She will be the balance between the vampires and the werewolves
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Ya, Archi. I also don't want her to turn negative. I don't want her to die either. Like Dishu said, she can go the Kabir way and accept AbhIya's love sportingly and she does seem like a character who is capable of that. I don't know on what basis they'll make her negative if they willConfused
A lot of us see a potential Alice in Alina and I want that side of hers to be explored. We already have a lot of evil characters. We don't need one more, specially Alina (:
 I don't want to her to die either but can't see her negative and people bashing her everywhereCryCry I so want alina as strong and positive characterBig smile

..Bournville..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Archi who said alina will trun negative ..but i was expecting this when she will come to know about abhlya . She might harm piya to get abhay.

CV cannot make any difference in character ...eveyone has to be against lead if they are related to . Our saying wont help either Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan..Bournville..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Archi who said alina will trun negative ..but i was expecting this when she will come to know about abhlya . She might harm piya to get abhay.

CV cannot make any difference in character ...eveyone has to be against lead if they are related to . Our saying wont help either Ouch
 On kishwer's page someone asked that alina will turn negative in future and kishwer said " I think so too"CryCry

..Bournville..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

On kishwer's page someone asked that alina will turn negative in future and kishwer said " I think so too"CryCry
Archi some where was expecting this though i really want . I told u also many times ..CV cannot make something inttereting & different . They turn the character as there wish & forget what they are . CV couldn't show sid& jeh in grey character & i guess they cant do to alina . All in end has to die for being evil .

..Bournville..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Archi some where was expecting this though i really want . I told u also many times ..CV cannot make something inttereting & different . They turn the character as there wish & forget what they are . CV couldn't show sid& jeh in grey character & i guess they cant do to alina . All in end has to die for being evil .

I dont want abhay to hate alina Ouch though he loves Pia but alina has some special place in his heart for herself also I don't want it to ruinOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index