Maryada

Ridhis birthday after marriage-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Riddhi Dogra's birthday after marriage

Television actress Riddhi Dogra, aka Priya from STAR Plus' late prime time show Maryada Lekin Kab Tak will be celebrating her first birthday with hubby Raqesh Vashisht on the sets of the show but the duo have grand plans for a party over the weekend too.

An excited Riddhi Dogra reveals her birthday plans. "I am shooting today and we are planning to throw a belated birthday party on Saturday, since yesterday was my brother's Akshay Dogra's birthday and today it's mine, so it will be dual celebration. We will be inviting our close friends and after the shoot we might go out for a dinner and I am not expecting any surprise party on the sets of the show because I believe that one should not expect anything."

Her best birthday ever was, "I think every birthday was like my memorable because my birthday and my brother's birthday Akshay Dogra, who is there in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? falls on 21st September and mine is on 22nd September, so we both used to celebrate both birthdays either on his or mine. We would get a huge cake and it used to be a great party. In school, I used to get excited to wear casuals instead of uniform."

Her favourite birthday cake is "the Chocolate Lava Cake which I simply love. Nothing can beat the flavour of this cake."

What does she wants this birthday? "I just want to thank God who has given me such a wonderful life and my wish is just to be happy with whatever I will get in my life."

Riddhi's husband Raquesh Vashisht aka Aditya too is excited about her birthday, "There is surprise party for her and I have invited her very close friends. I am sure she will be surprised to meet everyone. I have also decided to give her a nice and new wardrobe with 20 -30 new outfits. I am hope she likes my color combination in her dresses."

Here's wishing Riddhi Dogra a very Happy Birthday. Don't forget to watch Riddhi and Raquesh as Priya and Aditya every Monday to Friday in STAR Plus late prime time show Maryada at 11.00 pm.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi100Leena90mystarpluskripsyayesha109queenofhearts01-Cupcake-FIZK6cuttiee

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu.
Raqesh is getting her 20 - 30 outfits, lucky girl.
Hope she has a lovely day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233Shee_xaan

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
THANKS Armu4eva

All the best Ridhi
cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
thanxxx 4 sharing...
ayesha109 Senior Member
ayesha109
ayesha109

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index