India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Facebook (Page 2)

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
So fb stated in a matter of weeks he will. start fall in love with gopi not that he would confess his love so to get to the point where he admits he is in love we should be in the new year. I was thinking that he is already in love with her but in denial .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

So fb stated in a matter of weeks he will. start fall in love with gopi not that he would confess his love so to get to the point where he admits he is in love we should be in the new year. I was thinking that he is already in love with her but in denial .

Why did you say that? Damn there is always a get out clause with these things...Angry

sam990sandyuk

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I really had high hopes that this may happen in the Maha epi. But from what I am reading I don't think its going to happen. I am beginning to doubt the entry on facebook.

sam990-Nafisa-

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That was put on the facebook page of the cv's on Thursday last week, 15th September and they said in a matter of weeks Aham falls for Gopi...so I will give them 2 more weeks, as weeks are 3 max if it goes to 4 weeks then I will start making noise...as that will be a month.

lol Nafisa i have a small doubt..CVs said 'in a matter of weeks' they didn't bother to say 'whose weeks!!' meaning they could have meant saathiya serial weeks n not real time...so if that is what they meant i'll translate it as at least 2 months with the pace of saathiya!!LOL

Nah, I don't think so mate, weeks they meant real time not reel time, as thinking of the forum they used fb, if they are encouraging young people to stay with they serial weeks means 3 and nor 4 or more as that's a month.

well i still feel there is some loop hole!! dnnno y..but i'm not trusting these guys!!
anyway hope u r correct..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Naffisa the reason I sed ahem will start to fall in love in a matter of weeks is that for a person like ahem to love gopi it will have to be gradual , first he will be in denial , then he will be silent and cautiously watch her. Then the hunger will grow to be with her then the confession. That is why I sed january. The reason I sed I thought he was already in love but in denial or it did occur to him cos of the things he does unconciously or when nobody is looking. I thought he started falling for from the tym he hurt his back. Maybe that was wish ful thinking.but now that I rtead wot another member saw on sbb I think its not going to happen cos her pass the exam was the thing that wud trigger his admiration and pride in her.this wud allow his ego to accept that she is perfect for him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990bluerobinNazmaJ-Nafisa-princessunara

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i give up on goahem love and stop watch till ahem confess his love to gopie  untill them im stop watch again only read the forum and the update  and plz join me and other boyctton saathiya   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

I really had high hopes that this may happen in the Maha epi. But from what I am reading I don't think its going to happen. I am beginning to doubt the entry on facebook.

me too i've got a doubt now.
Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Only thing we have is our hope, about starting goham love story.
But it seems to be cv's are not giving any single chance to get fullfill our wishes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index