India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Facebook

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
They said ahem would fall in love by the way things are going it would be 2012 now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsam990sandyukNilu.DasuniANJ4

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
That was put on the facebook page of the cv's on Thursday last week, 15th September and they said in a matter of weeks Aham falls for Gopi...so I will give them 2 more weeks, as weeks are 3 max if it goes to 4 weeks then I will start making noise...as that will be a month.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsam990sandyukNilu.DasuniNihira-fansuk19Bobbi.Sehru_lifeNazmaJ

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

That was put on the facebook page of the cv's on Thursday last week, 15th September and they said in a matter of weeks Aham falls for Gopi...so I will give them 2 more weeks, as weeks are 3 max if it goes to 4 weeks then I will start making noise...as that will be a month.

lol Nafisa i have a small doubt..CVs said 'in a matter of weeks' they didn't bother to say 'whose weeks!!' meaning they could have meant saathiya serial weeks n not real time...so if that is what they meant i'll translate it as at least 2 months with the pace of saathiya!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsam990sandyuktaniks-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

lol Nafisa i have a small doubt..CVs said 'in a matter of weeks' they didn't bother to say 'whose weeks!!' meaning they could have meant saathiya serial weeks n not real time...so if that is what they meant i'll translate it as at least 2 months with the pace of saathiya!!LOL

Nah, I don't think so mate, weeks they meant real time not reel time, as thinking of the forum they used fb, if they are encouraging young people to stay with they serial weeks means 3 and nor 4 or more as that's a month.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

iam with u Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyukNilu.Dasuni-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

iam with u Tongue

Okay everybody, if they don't make Aham accept Gopi no later then 14th October 2011 (4 weeks from 15th September 2011) we should all start making noise, we should to the facebook page, star plus saath nibhana saathiya page and post comments, even on this forum we should make a lot of noise...we are together on this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaasanthisam990uamazsandyuktaniksSehru_lifeprincessunara

vaasanthi Goldie
vaasanthi
vaasanthi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by S696_sehreen

iam with u Tongue

Okay everybody, if they don't make Aham accept Gopi no later then 14th October 2011 (4 weeks from 15th September 2011) we should all start making noise, we should to the facebook page, star plus saath nibhana saathiya page and post comments, even on this forum we should make a lot of noise...we are together on this.
pls post this in fb.and give ur worst comment to cv so that they can wake up.AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Thats good idea

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuktaniks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index