karan in sbs today :D(youtube link updated) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wow, just watched the link

KING K ROCKS - he is getting smarter day by day - luved watching him

am blushng..awww
N our kingk wnt 4gt queen k
Omg,finaly i got 2 watch it. My god,he is lukng so cute. N his angery luk...aye haye jaan le gayi. M jealous of those gal:-( i want 2 b there. N btw luv sbs dat dy show kittu's glimpses,luv more dm together. King n queen k rocks!!!
Woaa karu  looks like a complete filmy hero, Itna gussa ! Wohho I am seeing a new avatar of karan ! BUt i still miss ma Arjun Singhania! Lolz i can't w8 to see kittu n karu's interview together, Why am i Blushing!😳   Edited by ..Aisha.. - 12 years ago
thanks for the youtube links
thank you so much for the link
he lok so swet and hoot =)
yaayay  Karan  is back on SBS :)  he misses his friends and bombay :) ,  nice to see him. 

maine movie ke  jhalaks nahi dekha ,  ff kiya,  I know  cant blv I did,  that too for Karan, but I didnot want to know anything abt the movie until they release the first look, he hee,  will watch this SBS again  after watching the first look.  

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

yaayay  Karan  is back on SBS :)  he misses his friends and bombay :) ,  nice to see him. 

maine movie ke  jhalaks nahi dekha ,  ff kiya,  I know  cant blv I did,  that too for Karan, but I didnot want to know anything abt the movie until they release the first look, he hee,  will watch this SBS again  after watching the first look.  

kavz...aap tho karan ki deewani hogaye ho😉😛😆