India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tension about what will happen

DesiG Goldie
DesiG
DesiG

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I sincerly doubt anarv or anjali will turn out to be villians in this show, I know shyam gets caught and khushi's dad will be in hospital but theres no proof that anjali or anarv or khushi comes to know of it... Who knows, maybe shaym causes khushi's father to have the heart attack...
But I hope and feel that Anjali/anarv wont turn against khushi, Either way it isnt her fault that shyam was lusting over her and she didnt even agree to marry him nor did her father agree... Cause theres no way that the Asr's family could have found about shyam and nor will khushi try to tell them cause she wont want to see anjali hurt...

Perhaps shyam goes away... and ASR's dad comes into the picture and offers Khushi a proper job in return of getting her dads shop back and thats how maybe anarv starts hating khushi..
But once khushi comes to know the full story, she will probably bring them together.. perhaps towards the end of the show...
Just a thought*  but hope it happens this way..
Press the "like" button if you agree..

Edited by trish.786 - 22 September 2011 at 5:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tibs09

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index