Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

daksh watches lap top recording (Page 2)

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Originally posted by DakshnaFan

Is that so?... Let me also watch today's episode first... kuch to accha hua...
That means now psycho will destroy this evidence before it reaches all the P-Zoo members...
Now I want to see how Daksh stands for Naina...

Ya..today;s epiosode was good in one wayas today naina gave back proper back answers to sonakshi( lved them)Tongue  and the pics of 200 episodes celebration are from this ganesh visarjan shoot...same costumes and..Tongue..U can watch todays episode yaar , but precap was rocking.Clap.dnt miss precap and tommrows episode

Ya todays episode was really good... He he kaka as usual too good with his taunts "phone aur ghanti"LOL Oh luved Naina's all dialogues... Dakshna was really looking good in those costumes... precap is rocking now lets see what Daksh does when Aai tells Naina to leave P-zoo... atleast he now knows with full confidence that he is innocent...This means she will destroy this evidence but Naina d prove herself in front of Daksh...
Did they show ME promo... or is it true that there is no ME this weekend...vaise bhi ME se kuch khaas expections to nahi hoti hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMystique

LadyMystique Senior Member
LadyMystique
LadyMystique

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
wow!! this is great news lucky! im sooo happyBig smile...now like some of u had said im not worried abt Naina leaving the house either bcz in daksh's mind she is innocent...Clap for many days Naina had to take in all that crap at P-zoo but still she stood firm...now its daksh's turn! switch on the KP mode daksh!Wink

i didnt watch today and im not gonna watch tomorrow...bcz everytime something good happens i get excited and watch the nxt day's episode and it turns out to be complete shit! my bad luck!Unhappy

so for the sake of dakshna and all of u ,im gonna keep my bad luck to myself and not gonna watchEmbarrassedat least then it will turn out to be good(im hoping and hoping god!) ...maybe on saturday night i will bcz there is no ME...hehe

PS: dear physco, u r sooo doomed lady!!!!!!! u may win once in a while...but u can never come in between daksh and naina!!!!!in daksh's mind its always Naina! u dont even deserve a place in hellEvil Smile in fact hell would be a much more better place if u dont go there...when u die, create ur own hell and live there alone...maybe u can call up rohini for company but dont make anyone else come thr

DakshnaFan

LadyMystique Senior Member
LadyMystique
LadyMystique

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
TongueHeyy guys , what if physco had taken off her arm bandage that night she drugged daksh?? it would be much easier for her then to take his shirt off...i know she didnt take the shirt off but im just saying... it would be sooo interestingTongue its cool if its on the video... then there would be answers to not just one lie but two!!

And does ayush planning on divorcing aku later? i had a thought abt her case...it goes like this...like that day ayush comes to Pzoo to meet sonakshi to tell that he doesnt wanna go with ahead with the marriage ...physco gets impatient and starts yelling... both of them fight...meanwhile kaka happens to listen to them and when he finds out the truth himself he goes MAAADDD!!!!!!!!!! i rly like that to happen in SSBN!

DakshnaFan

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMystique

PS: dear physco, u r sooo doomed lady!!!!!!! u may win once in a while...but u can never come in between daksh and naina!!!!!in daksh's mind its always Naina! u dont even deserve a place in hellEvil Smile in fact hell would be a much more better place if u dont go there...when u die, create ur own hell and live there alone...maybe u can call up rohini for company but dont make anyone else come thr

Luv u for this too good ...LOL LOL LOL 
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
happy that daksh has come to know the truth but what use?no family membrs r gonna believe him or her...sab toh sona devi ki pooja mein lagi hai na?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index