Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

TVR RATING 11/9 TO 17/9 DP IS OUT (Page 3)

TaAnukeliye Newbie
TaAnukeliye
TaAnukeliye

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
CryShocked

why the trps are so bad????Confused

YasminKhanum Senior Member
YasminKhanum
YasminKhanum

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Dont tell me DP is not even getting a TVR rating of more that 0.69ShockedShocked

CVs please pull up your socks.. there is so much talent available in the show .. they need to just use it!!!!!
last week some site on twitter that gives TRP of out of top 100 shows 
showed  DP  TVR  as 0.56 onlyCryOuch

Edited by Hcfanyasmin - 22 September 2011 at 9:46am
Sakshifan1 Senior Member
Sakshifan1
Sakshifan1

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
am  REALLY  SURPRISED AND ITS VERY SAD TO SEE such bad situation of this show Disapprove
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Give it sometime
It will pic up soon
God Bless HC and DP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01anitaranipyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

To all the Well wishers of HC, Aasiya & DP please understand you don't need MID to discuss DP low trp.

@ Hcfanyasmin : Why would the channel go off air cause of DP not in the Top 100 Confused

@ TaAnuKeliye : Please don't open another Topic that DP is lower from last week when there is a trp thread open which you posted. Thanks this helps keep the forum clean.

There is nothing to worry about DP will gain fans and make the top 100. I'm just going to enjoy DP and not worry about trp.

I'm glad at least the other shows on Imagine trp have increased Thumbs Up

Preeto 0.77-0.92
SSK 0.91-1.17
CM 0.82 -1.17
DBSK 0.68-0.79
BAVH made it this week 0.78

To all who concern the show might be off air in 3-4 months or Imagine trp here a quote from Saurabh Tewari recent interview

Are the current fiction shows doing well for the channel?

Preeto is doing well, Chandragupta Maurya is good, Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga has also picked up lately and it's too early to comment on Dharampatni. So overall I think the shows are doing well. It usually takes around six to eight months to gaze whether a show will click or not. Beend was launched while IPL was on so it failed to gain high TRPs initially. However the numbers are good now.

Imagine is known to bank on reality shows more than fiction shows. Comment.

Currently we have just fiction shows on the channel and yet Imagine is gaining around 75-80 GRPs. We do not even air blockbuster movies because that is not part of our strategy currently. Yet in entirety our GRP is no less than 140. I don't take into consideration the current numbers of any show. I take into account those shows that have made slow and steady improvement. Preeto is a show that started with 0.4 ratings and in a span of six weeks it has touched 1.0. I would bet on a show like Preeto

DP will gain is trp slow and steady

Edited by pyar-ishk - 22 September 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1eli01Shahara3IamSherLockedanitaraniKhatamKahani

eli01 Senior Member
eli01
eli01

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

I really dont give a damn about TRPs, right now the show is good and thats important for me.
But hope and wish the TRPs will pick up so that later we wouldnt have to worry about them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1Shahara3anitaranipyar-ishkKhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
My sentiments exactly Eli

The show is good and in time the trp will follow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01Shahara3anitaraniKhatamKahani

NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
IF TRP WIL RISE ITS GREAT. IF Not wE cannot say WhAT they will do tO the shoW. bECause remember pMMKA AARAKSHAN LOOTERI DULHAN SARVAGUN SAMPAN KASHI JAMUNIA all out of top hundred shows. IMAGINE end theM in Four MoNths flat no Six or Eight month Was given so we had to hope DP TRP MUST RISE and remained good OR this IMAGINE people can do ANYTHING

Edited by neha.sharma - 22 September 2011 at 6:20pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index