India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Let's gear up for the Celebrations :D

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
So friends, October is just about 8 days away and then we have a full-on festive month to celebrate Big smile I made this topic to discuss how we'll be doing that. So please let in your ideas in this threadEmbarrassed

The main occasions are our Karan and Kritika's bdayEmbarrassed
In previous years we used to have a birthday thread in the forum and in KMH2 forum we even had Bday countdown threads. This time too obviously we will have them. In addition, we shud have a topic that comes in the Global Announcement Thread like for other star's bday. I dont know what do we call them exactly or how to have a topic there. So if anyone knows please enlighten usEmbarrassed

And the celebration is incomplete without their SBS and SBB videos. Last year they showed Karan's bday segment one day later, i.e. on the 12thOuch thats not done na. And dont know if this year they will get his interview or not since he is away and busy and its their anniversary too, so they will have other segments lined up. So lets keep on requesting them on twitter, FB and through mailsEmbarrassed their email id is sbs@starnews.co.in

Also lets send mails to tt and tellychakkar wishing Karan Kritika :)) and also to zing magazine and wassuptv asking for their interviews along with our wishes. will post their contact address when i get them.

So guys what say? R u all in for this? Dont know if all of us will be here next year, so this year lets make the occasions most memorableBig smile

Edited: Here is  a discussion topic requesting for their IV on WassupTV page. Please comment there.  (Thanks shibz for the thread *hugs*)
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=365&post=2593&uid=175749029111667#post2593

Edited by Pranii - 24 September 2011 at 2:36am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistsezo-Nili-sreya19royzachjustpratiAmnaIshMsSweetheart96KaranKittu4evamysticloverrasika_DSkavyasammIsHeZ.x-SweetGirl-cherry227.vrshn.Arjuhisis..Amira..Anjalii...xXxshibz.Dulcet

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Brilliant Idea Prani..Clap..Res'ng for now...InshAllah will come back.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96PraniiArjuhisis

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
yep brilliant idea...
october is d month of celebration...kittu's new show is alos starting plus karan's promo will b out aur humare king n queenki birthdays toh hai hi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96PraniiArjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
GREAT PRANII - LUV THIS THREAD

Edited by Arjuhisis - 22 September 2011 at 5:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Bang on Pranii..!!! Thumbs Up

we never had kk n kk's B'day threads in the global announcement sections...so i've been waiting for this year soo desperately...want it there... n want all kk fans to make it a grand success...want everyone there!! :D

to have the topic der..we need to inform the global Mod two days prior n then make the thread here n send the link to her wen it is done..:)
m soo excited cant wait!!

Also guyz have you ever sent B'day wishes to them via SBS/SBB?!! i wana send this year...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistPraniirasika_DSAnjalii...xXxArjuhisis

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Ya oct is the month of celebrations.i m excited for all the action...

Pranii

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Great thread PraniiClap I also wish everytime i see someone's bday thread in the global announcement..hopefully we will have it this yearEmbarrassed n October is very special this yearSmile

Pranii

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

awesome post pranii.   we have to really celebrate. 

Pranii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index