India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I m shocked

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
 i m just disgusted on seeing the maha episode promo.
why the hell they want to waste a maha episode. after nearly 2 months this is what they cook up.
if the CVs are so dried up for romantic track they could have taken a page from the FF writers from the forum.
really this is silly and mean. there are lots of way to make the maha episode special for the viewers. they could have made gopi and aham come close.
every time ME is based on rashi's kalakari and her escape. i m shocked that they are so dumb that they have nothing new to think of.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarj_veenusam990vaishali667Nilu.Dasunitanikssuk19

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Yes u r telling truth.
But i can see a better side.
What if aham helping gopi to do her every little thing like feeding, walking and dressing. She must be need someones help to do these things cz she can't open her eyes. I think at that time aham will willingly help her. Wink
if that happens, then we can happy about the thing that maha episode was not wasted from rattie's kalakari.
But finally i want to see gopi doing her exam and pass with good marks. Then our aham dikra will highly impress on her will give her a tight hug which leaves gopi all in shy Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19princessunara

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I know exactly how u feel as I also had great hopes that this will a m.e like none other ,can you believe that I thought the cvs had learnt a lesson when da rating dropped but alas they seem to favour evil acts by the wicked witches it is so sad that they are under the impression evil wins over good therefore they are advocates of evil always triumpting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i m just disgusted on seeing the maha episode promo.
why the hell they want to waste a maha episode. after nearly 2 months this is what they cook up.
if the CVs are so dried up for romantic track they could have taken a page from the FF writers from the forum.
really this is silly and mean. there are lots of way to make the maha episode special for the viewers. they could have made gopi and aham come close.
every time ME is based on rashi's kalakari and her escape. i m shocked that they are so dumb that they have nothing new to think of.

i totally agree...they have just wasted a maha episode. we see rashis kalakaries everyday why do we need to watch in a maha episode.. cvs should have looked at the forums ff's...but maybe cvs have something instore for us and something tht we least expect 

sam990

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
i agree with u dasuni tht this could help ahem and gopi get closer...he might help her like when she helped her when she had burned herselfSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990Nilu.Dasuni

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
a ME is were something important happens. rashi's kalakari's are every happenings. why show it as special. they could have show either aham going out of modi business starting his own or gopi and aham lost somewhere or falling in love. why waste it on stupid things.
these ideas will really make someone do it in real life.
these kind of kalakari's will have bad effect on people who watch.
mrin0709 Goldie
mrin0709
mrin0709

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Angry sick CVs

sam990

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dasuni

Yes u r telling truth.
But i can see a better side.
What if aham helping gopi to do her every little thing like feeding, walking and dressing. She must be need someones help to do these things cz she can't open her eyes. I think at that time aham will willingly help her. Wink
if that happens, then we can happy about the thing that maha episode was not wasted from rattie's kalakari.
But finally i want to see gopi doing her exam and pass with good marks. Then our aham dikra will highly impress on her will give her a tight hug which leaves gopi all in shy Embarrassed Embarrassed

Dasuni u n i seem to think on the same lines cz this is what i was also telling last night..rattie might have managed to initiate the harm..but it might turn out to focus on Aham's concern n care for her..his worry..this time genuinely scared for gopi's sake..cz last time she burned her hand he helped out of humanity. but this time it'll be Aham the husband taking care of his wife..so this might bring them closer as a couple..
so i'm still hopeful for something positive out of all this..

but even i'm furious with the sick thing rashi does..u don't play with a person's eye sight!CVs should know betterAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top