yam comes for taking the soul of maa anjana,21sep

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

jai jai shree ram

*bali and yam was fighting ,brahmdev comes and says to bali that  'bali u r misusing of my boon, leave your promise which u have given to keshri". nobody can change the "honi". bali weeps and cry and says to keahri that please forogive me my friend.

*yam arrives near to maa anjana for taking her soul, yam says if u have any last wish than u can completed it than maa anjana goes and says to everyone that please free me from all duties & in last she goes  to keshri that please let me go ,plese free me from my wife duties than, keshri weeps and shouted(very angry,i also weep after watching scene) "mai tumhe apne patni dharm ke bandhan se mukt karta hu"

Edited by fija20 - 22 September 2011 at 2:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yam comes for taking the soul of maa anjana,21sep" in Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
wow very well done work fija
"aakhir ye to tay hua ki ek din  sabhi ko jana hai
mughe ye sachhai pata hai fir bhi muchhe lagta hai ki aisa kuchh nahi hota hai"
"yahi dunia ka sabse bada ashchary hai ki sabhi ko pata hai ki use ek di jana hai fir bhi use lagta hai ki wah nahi marega"

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.