Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

TMKOC should use this magic mantra

coolpal9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
TMKOC has a bunch of great actors n good stories. If the creatives concentrate on certain points, the show will certainly be back on track with a bang.

1. Please don't show any story on Mehta family. Anjali doesn't act at all. It brings boredom to  the viewers.

2. Please don't focus on Poaptlal's track too much. He has only one topic and that is his "SHAADI".

3. Donot give unnecessary importance to Tapu Sena. Kids should be within their limits.

4. Finally, please please donot stretch a story too long.

Otherwise, everything is very very good. Majority are great actors...jetha, daya, bapuji, bhide, madhavi, komal, sodhi, iyer, natu kaka, bagha, etc. are very fine, stupendous actors. The rest are also good actors.

Please please use their talent on a nice short story...everyone would enjoy!

Hoping for betterment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0dewdrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what if..
we don't use tea leaves and milk  and sugar in  tea..
or
what will be the residue if they r excluded

what's wrong with glass of  refreshing coffee is bigger❓

😕
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree with the point that Anjali Mehta can't act. personally I like the actress (Neha Mehta) and she acts good enough for me. bt anyways, it's your own view. and I love the stories made on Mehta couple as they share a very nice on-screen chemistry.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i personally think that ahjali track of dieting must be stopped
as they show it every time
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In general, I agree that Anjali's and Popatlal's role should be diversified.
For quite long it has been:
Anjali = Diet food
Popatlal = Marriage

Whereas Daya/Jetha/Tarak/others = many roles

Regarding acting, I feel everyone is doing good. In the last few episodes, I felt sorry for Tarak Mehta. Seriously, I cannot live on herbal food for too long...I need some spicy food at least few days in a week. It was also for the first time that Anjali had taken a strong position with Dayaben like saying to her to break relations and all that.

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

if show has cross 500 episode means actos, directors, writer is remarkable.  One thing we need to remeber is this shows always pass socal messages to everyone at the end of episode. Sometime , writers run of thoughts and innovative stuff so they run the similar track of popatlal's marraige and  social functions but overall it's good serial .. I love watching it.

0dewdrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

if show has cross 500 episode means actos, directors, writer is remarkable.  One thing we need to remeber is this shows always pass socal messages to everyone at the end of episode. Sometime , writers run of thoughts and innovative stuff so they run the similar track of popatlal's marraige and  social functions but overall it's good serial .. I love watching it.

exactly👍🏼
Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@coolpal9.

Totally correct man. I agree with each and every mantra given by you.

Few more magic mantra from my side.
1. Champak should stop condoning Tappu's mischief.
2. Tappu Sena should show lil more respect to Bhide master, especially Tappu and Goli. I find Goli especially annoying because of the way he talks back to Jetha and Bhide.
3. atleast one episode where Jetha teaches Sundarlal, Champaklal a lesson.
4. Daya should reduce calling her mother.