Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BKB of the Week..Come Inside and Have Fun (Page 6)

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by meenakshi_16

thanks Nets,ekta,Keenu,Aneesha,Sachi,Sheemu di,Harika,tejesh for ur wishesBig smile

U forgot some1LOL

tum dono ek hee toh ho..LOL..if she thanks u it will be like she thanking herself..now how weird is thatLOL

Same as ur Pysics Assignment Ouch LOL

@meenu- Ohkay ur welcome LOL LOL

Ye dekho i haven't taken any physics classes as yet...u don't even know what class it was...m not surprised as such dumbness is expected from u

Uh ho...Then wat Assignment was tht??umm Chemistry??Confused ...Jo bhi tha It was WeirdSleepy LOL

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Keenu, you're always ahead of the game. LOL Anyways, without further ado...my questionnaire...will do dedication later. Smile ohhh plzzz now use some decent pic... I know u will as u wont repeat ur mistake...after seeing ur siggy I started getting nightmaresLOLROFL...and waitning for ur dedication and do come up with some ektaish style...and plzzz no more siggiesROFL

1. Intelligence: 10/10 Anyone who can maneuver through the kitchen with great skill and ease is definitely a smarty-pants. WinkLOL....I hope u tell the same in front of my momROFL...she thinks absolutely opposite

3. Creativity: 10000000/10 Her VM's are awesome Thumbs Up (probably does more work than than that khi khi khi lazy bum NimikaAngryLOLLOL)...and her artistic talent is also really good...remember that kitchen you drew, Meenu? Big smileLOL...how do u came to know ki saara kaam mujhe hi karna padta haiWinkLOL and that kitchen was not that good..in my childhood days I used draw ...not then completely left it and now recently after visiting the hobby fevicyrl idea store,again I want to learn painting,oRIGAMI,quiling...oh no kitna KUCH MUJHE SIKHNA HAIConfused Shocked

4. Looks: 10/10 Very beautiful young girl...who lied to me about her acne issues. AngryLOL Joothi kahiin ki, ainvaye complain karthi rahi apni shakal kai baare aur jab photo dikhaaee, then I saw no hint of acne. LOL....ohh plzzz I was not lying...Seriously I had acne and they have als oleft scars on my face but thank god now its under control...may be when we eet u can see it

5. Dumbness: 2/10 She can be pretty dumb at times...and she doesn't know what to do in life...like me. ROFL...she all I say is Sangat ka AsarROFL...more often people tend to takebad things rather than good thingsLOL

6. Sweetness: 10/10 She's a complete meethi choori number one. Wink...ooyye Makhan lagana band karLOL

7. Rudeness: 0/10 If sweetness is so high, then how can she be rude? LOL...so even u missed the post on ur jaan...cenajiROFL

8. Leadership: 10/10 She takes full control of the kitchen. ClapROFL...ohhh yesterday only I rajriri ka halwa..but no one eat that...and then I mom was like kacha reh gaya...Ouch

10. Personality: 1000000000000000000000/10 OMG, I adore this girl...she's super funny and just so easy to talk to. She has quite some strong opinions and is pretty mature for her age...so she's pretty much this balanced type person of both funny and serious. Embarrassed...now this is height, seriously bol kya chahiye...ROFL

12. What I dislike about Meenu is that she doesn't like SNS despite being a Gujju.ROFL...see I hate it coz I m a gujju...that serial is a black spot on the gujjus but still gujjus r the most who enjoys watching itAngry...but I hate that serial to core...and Nets ,Sachi have gave u the reason.

13. Unforgettable memories? Oh God, there's way too many LOL...I remember one time when we had this major discussion about our acne issues and it was so funny how our mothers almost reacted similarly to us over it...then we also talked about our super strict parents, early marriage customs, similar school situations, etc, etc...it was then I realized that she was in fact my adopted twin after Feefs, so she was added to my family tree as well.LOLOhhh I remember this..and that discussion was daam hilarious.I still cant get over ur line that ur mom used to scrub u face jst to remove it and my mom used to taunt me telling do u even bathe or jst come put of the bathroom changing the clothes itself due to my excessive tanningROFL

Then there was that time when Meenu revealed my name to Nimika and I made Nimika sweat it out by scaring her and somehow when I was supposed to be the angry one, it was Meenu getting a temper.ROFL What a crazy girl. ROFLBut then next day Tejesh wanted to see girl fight and all three of us staged one even though we were all cool with each other. LOL Ahh, good times..LOL .Oh, and how can I forget our first ever phone conversation? I still remember that mischevious voice of hers...she sounds very cute and young and teenager-ish...liked her Hindi too. She kept laughing at me and trying to get a conversation started...about our acne. ROFLGod bless her funny bones. ROFL...it was all hello hello hello from we three and took the intiative to start a convo...and my poor brain got only this topicLOL

14. Embarrassing/unforgettable moments with Meenu? None at all...all the times I interacted with her are always worth remembering. Embarrassed....Same here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayaaMadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Keenu, you're always ahead of the game. LOL Anyways, without further ado...my questionnaire...will do dedication later. Smile ohhh plzzz now use some decent pic... I know u will as u wont repeat ur mistake...after seeing ur siggy I started getting nightmaresLOLROFL...and waitning for ur dedication and do come up with some ektaish style...and plzzz no more siggiesROFL What was wrong with that siggy? AngryLOLLOL Ek to itne pyaar se banaao aur upar se yeh sunna parta hai. Angry LOL And don't worry, I'll dedicate something interesting to you. Wink LOL

1. Intelligence: 10/10 Anyone who can maneuver through the kitchen with great skill and ease is definitely a smarty-pants. WinkLOL....I hope u tell the same in front of my momROFL...she thinks absolutely opposite

3. Creativity: 10000000/10 Her VM's are awesome Thumbs Up (probably does more work than than that khi khi khi lazy bum NimikaAngryLOLLOL)...and her artistic talent is also really good...remember that kitchen you drew, Meenu? Big smileLOL...how do u came to know ki saara kaam mujhe hi karna padta haiWinkLOL and that kitchen was not that good..in my childhood days I used draw ...not then completely left it and now recently after visiting the hobby fevicyrl idea store,again I want to learn painting,oRIGAMI,quiling...oh no kitna KUCH MUJHE SIKHNA HAIConfused Shocked I can paint and do origami. Big smile

4. Looks: 10/10 Very beautiful young girl...who lied to me about her acne issues. AngryLOL Joothi kahiin ki, ainvaye complain karthi rahi apni shakal kai baare aur jab photo dikhaaee, then I saw no hint of acne. LOL....ohh plzzz I was not lying...Seriously I had acne and they have als oleft scars on my face but thank god now its under control...may be when we eet u can see it Please don't talk about acne on first meeting!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL But hi 5 to you...got my own acen under control too. Embarrassed LOL

5. Dumbness: 2/10 She can be pretty dumb at times...and she doesn't know what to do in life...like me. ROFL...she all I say is Sangat ka AsarROFL...more often people tend to takebad things rather than good thingsLOL You surely are talking about Nimika. Wink

6. Sweetness: 10/10 She's a complete meethi choori number one. Wink...ooyye Makhan lagana band karLOL

7. Rudeness: 0/10 If sweetness is so high, then how can she be rude? LOL...so even u missed the post on ur jaan...cenajiROFL You're allowed to be rude to him...tumhara ghar waala jo hai. ROFL

8. Leadership: 10/10 She takes full control of the kitchen. ClapROFL...ohhh yesterday only I rajriri ka halwa..but no one eat that...and then I mom was like kacha reh gaya...Ouch You were probably dreaming of Naitik while cooking, isliye. Wink

10. Personality: 1000000000000000000000/10 OMG, I adore this girl...she's super funny and just so easy to talk to. She has quite some strong opinions and is pretty mature for her age...so she's pretty much this balanced type person of both funny and serious. Embarrassed...now this is height, seriously bol kya chahiye...ROFL Kuch bhi nahi...kya ab dil ki baat nahi kasakti hoon? LOL

12. What I dislike about Meenu is that she doesn't like SNS despite being a Gujju.ROFL...see I hate it coz I m a gujju...that serial is a black spot on the gujjus but still gujjus r the most who enjoys watching itAngry...but I hate that serial to core...and Nets ,Sachi have gave u the reason. You're never supposed to take SNS seriously ever. LOL

13. Unforgettable memories? Oh God, there's way too many LOL...I remember one time when we had this major discussion about our acne issues and it was so funny how our mothers almost reacted similarly to us over it...then we also talked about our super strict parents, early marriage customs, similar school situations, etc, etc...it was then I realized that she was in fact my adopted twin after Feefs, so she was added to my family tree as well.LOLOhhh I remember this..and that discussion was daam hilarious.I still cant get over ur line that ur mom used to scrub u face jst to remove it and my mom used to taunt me telling do u even bathe or jst come put of the bathroom changing the clothes itself due to my excessive tanningROFL OMG ya!!! Our moms were so mean!! ROFL ROFL

Then there was that time when Meenu revealed my name to Nimika and I made Nimika sweat it out by scaring her and somehow when I was supposed to be the angry one, it was Meenu getting a temper.ROFL What a crazy girl. ROFLBut then next day Tejesh wanted to see girl fight and all three of us staged one even though we were all cool with each other. LOL Ahh, good times..LOL .Oh, and how can I forget our first ever phone conversation? I still remember that mischevious voice of hers...she sounds very cute and young and teenager-ish...liked her Hindi too. She kept laughing at me and trying to get a conversation started...about our acne. ROFLGod bless her funny bones. ROFL...it was all hello hello hello from we three and took the intiative to start a convo...and my poor brain got only this topicLOL I was actually kinda grateful because I got tiredof the hello hello hellos. LOL

14. Embarrassing/unforgettable moments with Meenu? None at all...all the times I interacted with her are always worth remembering. Embarrassed....Same here Awww, my meethi choori Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Keenu, you're always ahead of the game. LOL Anyways, without further ado...my questionnaire...will do dedication later. Smile ohhh plzzz now use some decent pic... I know u will as u wont repeat ur mistake...after seeing ur siggy I started getting nightmaresLOLROFL...and waitning for ur dedication and do come up with some ektaish style...and plzzz no more siggiesROFL What was wrong with that siggy? AngryLOLLOL Ek to itne pyaar se banaao aur upar se yeh sunna parta hai. Angry LOL And don't worry, I'll dedicate something interesting to you. Wink LOLI'll be waiting for it

3. Creativity: 10000000/10 Her VM's are awesome Thumbs Up (probably does more work than than that khi khi khi lazy bum NimikaAngryLOLLOL)...and her artistic talent is also really good...remember that kitchen you drew, Meenu? Big smileLOL...how do u came to know ki saara kaam mujhe hi karna padta haiWinkLOL and that kitchen was not that good..in my childhood days I used draw ...not then completely left it and now recently after visiting the hobby fevicyrl idea store,again I want to learn painting,oRIGAMI,quiling...oh no kitna KUCH MUJHE SIKHNA HAIConfused Shocked I can paint and do origami. Big smile...thats really nice...I want to learn 3D origami...once I tried making hello kitty but then was jaded by it as it tested my patience badly.after a whole week only the body was made and I stopped it and I want to learn a canvas painting too

4. Looks: 10/10 Very beautiful young girl...who lied to me about her acne issues. AngryLOL Joothi kahiin ki, ainvaye complain karthi rahi apni shakal kai baare aur jab photo dikhaaee, then I saw no hint of acne. LOL....ohh plzzz I was not lying...Seriously I had acne and they have als oleft scars on my face but thank god now its under control...may be when we eet u can see it Please don't talk about acne on first meeting!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL But hi 5 to you...got my own acen under control too. Embarrassed LOL...So its better u come up with some interesting topic...or else u never know Acne is the hot topic amongst the girls

5. Dumbness: 2/10 She can be pretty dumb at times...and she doesn't know what to do in life...like me. ROFL...she all I say is Sangat ka AsarROFL...more often people tend to takebad things rather than good thingsLOL You surely are talking about Nimika. Wink...And u tooROFL

7. Rudeness: 0/10 If sweetness is so high, then how can she be rude? LOL...so even u missed the post on ur jaan...cenajiROFL You're allowed to be rude to him...tumhara ghar waala jo hai. ROFL...pehle tha but u snatched him away from meCryLOL...poor cenaji...i feel pity on himROFL...UD ko kaise jhelta hoga

8. Leadership: 10/10 She takes full control of the kitchen. ClapROFL...ohhh yesterday only I rajriri ka halwa..but no one eat that...and then I mom was like kacha reh gaya...Ouch You were probably dreaming of Naitik while cooking, isliye. Wink

10. Personality: 1000000000000000000000/10 OMG, I adore this girl...she's super funny and just so easy to talk to. She has quite some strong opinions and is pretty mature for her age...so she's pretty much this balanced type person of both funny and serious. Embarrassed...now this is height, seriously bol kya chahiye...ROFL Kuch bhi nahi...kya ab dil ki baat nahi kasakti hoon? LOL...Dil se bol rahe ho toh thik hai...mujhe tarif acchi lagti hai par dil se ki huiWinkLOL

13. Unforgettable memories? Oh God, there's way too many LOL...I remember one time when we had this major discussion about our acne issues and it was so funny how our mothers almost reacted similarly to us over it...then we also talked about our super strict parents, early marriage customs, similar school situations, etc, etc...it was then I realized that she was in fact my adopted twin after Feefs, so she was added to my family tree as well.LOLOhhh I remember this..and that discussion was daam hilarious.I still cant get over ur line that ur mom used to scrub u face jst to remove it and my mom used to taunt me telling do u even bathe or jst come put of the bathroom changing the clothes itself due to my excessive tanningROFL OMG ya!!! Our moms were so mean!! ROFL ROFL...ya my mom still compares herself with me...She says that mein itni bhudhi ho gayi hun still my skin is better than u and I dont have any boils and then I make her understand that in this age this all happens and she starts with "go on more with junk food.it will cure"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Meenu,Here's my dedication for yaWink: (This shayari is Based on my 8 years Fraandshipp with Meenakshi) Big smile

Tum ho Kamal,tum ho Bemisaal,
Us par se tum ho mere Double Dhamaal Dancing LOL
Sunna chahte the aap apne bare mein ek Sher,
But all u had to do is Wait.

Tera chehra dekha jisne ho gaya woh Fida,
Hai hin Aisi kuch teri Ajeeb-o-Gareeb Ada. Pinch LOL
When u smile u have lovely Dimples,

But in reality ur Heart is cho simple. Embarrassed

Ur hair is so silky smooth,
Plz tell me the name of ur jadi booti. Confused

U r my hoor,u r my Noor,
But on top of that u r bloody Phool. Wink

U laugh when u say the truth,
But when u lie u cant keep it Mute. Angry LOL
U eat so much but jata kaha hai tera Khana,

Agar tujhe pata chale toh humko bhi yeh batana. ROFL
U are my Left-Handed Shorty,

ANd i just love it when u ride ur Bhari wali Scooty.Blushing LOL
Bahar se u r Attitude wali chokri,
par sach mein u dont have that EGO wali Tokri. Ermm
Tera Fav. kaam hai doing time-pass,
But wat u dnt knoe is that for me u r Khass. Smile

Sometimes u r so choosy wid things,
& it irritates me when u don't listen when ur Phone Rings. Censored LOL
u r so fragile & Tiny,
Just like the Stars are shining. Silly  ROFL
C i have written a Shayari as u have told me,
But kya seriously hoti hai ungli Tedi when it is put inside the Ghee?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

P.S: Meenzy I Lub ya LOL Hug

Edited by greenleaf007 - 25 September 2011 at 3:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuemeenakshi_16NimbuMirchiMadameX

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@niks super liked ur dedicationClapthat's how a true friend isStar

greenleaf007MadameX

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

@niks super liked ur dedicationClapthat's how a true friend isStar

Yea that's Becoz She's a Lubly Person to be withWink LOL

ShadowImbueMadameX

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
1. Intelligence Quotient:9 I am doubtful about it seeing at ur choiceWinkLOL
2. Humor Quotient: 1000She is tremendously witty and a jolly fellowBig smilekash can chorify it from herLOL
3. Creativity Quotient: 9 Like her VMs but she should try other things too inspite of creating VM's and being in Kitchen every time of course to eat anythingLOL
4. Looks(Sex Appeal): 10 Saw her pic she is really very cuteEmbarrassed
5. Dumbness Quotient: 6 Akshi has made many boo-boos she took asar(influenced) from her replicaROFL
6. Sweetness Quotient:1000 She is sometimes honey-like sweetEmbarrassed
7. Rudeness Quotient: 4 She was rude with someone than planned to appologise later on WinkLOL
8. Leadership Qualities 10 No doubts in it she is event organizer so must have this quality its a mustLOL
9. Communication Skills:10 Communicates really well with everyoneThumbs Upspecifically with u know who...LOL
10. Personality on the whole: 9.5  She is Jerry MouseTongue

B. What do you like about Akshi Chachi
Wit,Innocence,Righteousness,Friendliness and lastly Spunk bus bohut ho gain tareefainLOL
C. What do you dislike about Akshi Chachi?
only her being short-tempered.
D. Please mention any unforgettable/memorable interaction which u had with
 Akshi Chachi?
Many to list here Most of our BBC interactions and PM convo. were memorable 
she was really impressed when I made her notice that she share a portion of her name with her most Fav.Character's name and than she told me that she like to spend most of her time in kitchen and I got surprisedLOLOur PM convo. regarding our Najoobs(got it)we have same intentionsWinkLOLalthough I pretend to disagree to her most of the time aivayin but deep down I agree to mostly even PM her whenever I really get agree.The time when she told me that she can even cook I was impressedBig smileLike having virtual arguments with her love to annoy her but she tries hard to do the same but couldn't every time and we know each other from past 6 month,time toh really flew awayLOLstill remember our first convo when she told she love Akshara's character and want to be like herLOLI was again shockedShockedLOL
E. Please mention any embarrassing/forgettable/ interaction or argument which 
u had with Akshi? 
She and Niks provoked me by taking that Censored name again and again and finally I became immune to it(the way she became immuneLOL).
My Mummication

Hopefully u will love my mummication since u love them to the bitsROFLROFLROFL

Now DedicationLOL

Edited by firefly99 - 26 September 2011 at 2:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramzzzmeenakshi_16greenleaf007NimbuMirchiMadameX

Go to top