Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

*high five* I surf through youtube a lot too. πŸ˜† Especially love the comments people leave...like how nearly every indian song ends in fight between Pakis and Indians. πŸ˜† Then in a lot of places people bring religion into things where religion has nothing to do with it. πŸ˜† There's just so much crazy stuff out there...it's like my second home. πŸ˜†

i know that is one of the best things..peoples out of the blue comments..hoow they swear for naw reason n then tri to show they are better than other people..πŸ˜† i lke readin oll that but i neva comment on it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

*high five* I surf through youtube a lot too. πŸ˜† Especially love the comments people leave...like how nearly every indian song ends in fight between Pakis and Indians. πŸ˜† Then in a lot of places people bring religion into things where religion has nothing to do with it. πŸ˜† There's just so much crazy stuff out there...it's like my second home. πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

i know that is one of the best things..peoples out of the blue comments..hoow they swear for naw reason n then tri to show they are better than other people..πŸ˜† i lke readin oll that but i neva comment on it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Same here!!! I just laugh reading it all. πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok now time for the new Bakra/ri😈
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Ok now time for the new Bakra/ri😈

Achanak pet main dard hora hai. πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Achanak pet main dard hora hai. πŸ˜†

Hona bhi chahiye kyunki coming up next is not an ordinary creatureπŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Hona bhi chahiye kyunki coming up next is not an ordinary creatureπŸ˜†

Aur jo comments aayenge who bhi ordinary se kam nahi...especially from the topicmaker. OuchπŸ˜†

But seriously, my stomach started hurting when I read that...either because of you or because I think I just ate expired gum. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜†