BKB of the Week..Come Inside and Have Fun - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Why u are saying sorry to Meenu..She is a Gandhi vaadi...If u do bak bak in one thread she will open one more thread for u to do more bak bak...its like saying if u slap on one cheek the Gandhi vadi's will show another cheek🀣
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tejeshec

Why u are saying sorry to Meenu..She is a Gandhi vaadi...If u do bak bak in one thread she will open one more thread for u to do more bak bak...its like saying if u slap on one cheek the Gandhi vadi's will show another cheek🀣

OMG!! ROFLROFL Good thing you told me that...now I can say a lot of mean things to her and she won't mind...she'll let me say some more. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Okay, got to go now. Later, gator! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tejeshec

Meenu ko kachra saaf karna ache se aata ..Aakhir ghar sambhaalna isne Akshara se seekha hai..πŸ˜†

Dumbo,   πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†     MeenAkshi, I wrote her name in 2 words.I used both Meena & Akshi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by netri

Dumbo,   πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†     MeenAkshi, I wrote her name in 2 words.I used both Meena & Akshi πŸ˜†

Where did u write her name in 2 words in u'r first post...?πŸ˜•
Anyways my attention went to the word Kachra and how it should be used to pull Meenu's leg...Aur tumne pura kabada kar diya😑
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
congrats meenu! πŸ‘πŸΌ
hope you enjoy being bakri for this week! πŸ˜†

To U give U Dedication worthy of U My Akshi Ben !!! Tell me What Do U like ? Anything from books to movies Etc...
OMJeee...its my turn...totally unexpected...Chalo will enjoy it.😳...
1. Loves being in kitchen and wants to end up being like Akshara .πŸ˜†I'll Kill u for this😑 πŸ˜‘ ...koi toh dhang ki chun te compare karne ke liye

2. Aaj Kal Siggy banaane ka bhooth bhi chada hai
πŸ˜‰...Oyyeee Sigggies Nahi VM

3. She is planning to do CA fearing that if she doesn't then she might become a house wife like Akshara. I know its a contradiction to point 1🀣...Now this is what I can agree to.

4. She is a real Nautanki meaning keeps herself busy in dramatics and culturalsπŸ‘...How did u come to know abt this????

Loves Naitik to death and to top that is a Gujju🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€’       My foot..NaitiK...plzzz I feel he belongs to a categoryπŸ˜†                    Gay Gay ,Gay gay ,Gay re sahiba pyaar mein Sauda nahi🀣

6. She belongs to the Gandhi familyπŸ˜†(So you can tell her anything she won't MindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) 
Galatfemi Pal raki hai...koi mujhe Ek mare toh mein usse samne do aur laga deti hoon...Gandhi vadi ke naam pe mein Dhaba hoonπŸ˜†
Originally posted by netri

Meena tumhara toh kachra ho gaya. ?...     Gujju after gujju. NICE   Akraben. Enjoy ur hatt bethak.:-) πŸ˜†

Seriously Nets...Yeh Akshi ke sath compare karke Kachra kar diya😑...Akshi ko privileged hona chahiye ki usse mujhse compare kiya ja raha hai...warna woh kahan...aur mein kahan.😳 πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MadameX

Meenu...hahahahaha...muahahahahahaha...heeeheee...

...I have so much to say about you, my dear. 😈 This time I won't waste time in bak bak and get straight to your questionnaire. 😈🀣

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜†...I know its never gono happen...