Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SPPKND October

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

so this is all WHATS HAPPENING THIS MONTH AND NEXT 

SHYAMS SECRET
shyam secret will be revealed in early or late October,This will be shocking to everyone, the raziada kushi  and her family, but MORE to ANJI, i got the info that she WILL do something bad, and she will NOT be in her senses when she hears about shyamcheatingon her.She will do something very shocking, now Knowing that her 2 timing loser HUbby is cheating on her and her family and Using her familys money, and to make it worse trying to marry a nother women,and just using her as a WINK girl ! i still cant believe it :( 

KUSHIS BEST FRIEND
 kushis best friend will be coming in the story as we all found out by the lovely CV.And you will not believe who kushis best friend is related to, YES THE RAIZADAS! 
kushis best friend will be  AKAASH brother.He will be her bestie and hopefully they will show that arnav when finds out will feeljealous!!..imajion angry HOT ARNAV!! yummy lol anways i can droop all day on arnav Singh raizada..:p

Edited by HiraHasan - 22 September 2011 at 2:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhatsananthmaghalakshmiArshi2gthr4evrsihuAsadkiDeewaniSwap-Arhianjani-pagliKamalika..-Amyyrechus

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hey bhaaguuu phir se itna bada spoiler..D'oh..n all dt ws posted ystrde...evn if its true bt wats d point in revealing so much of d track n spoiling d excitement fr d members ...d shw hs maintained its solid track n story all dis while evn d abv story looks damn interesting...bt only coz der r spoilers evry1 keeps posting in detail to rise the expectations or to upset dem...Confused..

nyway no offense jus my opinion...ny1 is free to create as many spoiler posts..Smile

ab batao ya kitne posts create karenge hum to control d buzz dt gets created.ConfusedLOL..

Edited by adits7 - 22 September 2011 at 12:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_capooh_91FlamingsOfLoveanjani-pagliKamalika..pinky_blueskies

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i also love this track. bcoz if it is true then khushi will have a make over and finally she will start working in a office. it is very good. bcoz arnav singh raizada's future wife should work in office not only ghar ki sati savitri bahu. this is rishta wahi soch nayi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLovesun2011.Sad.But.True.adits7

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Nafrat he nafrat???

Wont it get monotonous??

Will no love bug bite ArHi??Silly
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
This is all CRAP.!! I dont trust you..I dont trust any damn spoiler of this show..!!No offense but you have practically copied the previous spoiler that was released yesterday and tweaked it abit..you think we are stupid like the SP audience huh???Ouch.Plz get something new.Members please dont beleive this.!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_capinky_blueskies

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

This is all CRAP.!! I dont trust you..I dont trust any damn spoiler of this show..!!No offense but you have practically copied the previous spoiler that was released yesterday and tweaked it abit..you think we are stupid like the SP audience huh???Ouch.Plz get something new.Members please dont beleive this.!!

i DIDNT EVEN GET THE YESTERDAY NEWS,i got this info of a friend today,so u shouldn't say that cuz NONE OF US NO WHATS IN THE FUTURE only CV!. this is the info that i got off a web from a friend.Pinch
sorry but this its true, the only  think NOW i  trust is the story ..and by that i mean the episodes ..
pooh_91 Senior Member
pooh_91
pooh_91

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i do hope its true about shyams identity being revealed in oct. cant wait for that to happen but i dont like the rest of the track its anti-arhi Unhappy i want kushi to be back i ar not some other creeps office...but jealous arnav sounds Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooh_91

i do hope its true about shyams identity being revealed in oct. cant wait for that to happen but i dont like the rest of the track its anti-arhiUnhappyi want kushi to be back i ar not some other creeps office...but jealous arnav soundsTongue

Agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index