Prats surprize to Krish for 2nd HM...:)

Posted: 12 years ago
Friends, Krish already told Prats to wear salwar suits for tis trip... Here i hav an idea which can give more surprize n happy to our Baba... Guess what...!!... Yes, i want Prats to wear jeans n a T-shirt with krish picture... then krish will say "OMG...!!... AM DEAD..." to prats, like we say to kriya scenes... it would be lubbly to see, What u say friends... U too give ur ideas to our pratz to surprize her Baba...Edited by Veena.S - 12 years ago
Imagine if kriya on beach...Edited by yogita12 - 12 years ago
want prats to give him such surprises๐Ÿ˜‰...
mainly prats initiating romance... i want her to look completely sexy and seductive...
and krish looking at her in a khulla mouth...
Originally posted by ash_arja

want prats to give him such surprises๐Ÿ˜‰...
mainly prats initiating romance... i want her to look completely sexy and seductive...
and krish looking at her in a khulla mouth...
wow ashu tum tho bahut romantic nikli... Kaash such me aisa hota tho...
Originally posted by Veena.S

Friends, Krish already told Prats to wear salwar suits for tis trip... Here i hav an idea which can give more surprize n happy to our Baba... Guess what...!!... Yes, i want Prats to wear jeans n a T-shirt with krish picture... then krish will say "OMG...!!... AM DEAD..." to prats, like we say to kriya scenes... it would be lubbly to see, What u say friends... U too give ur ideas to our pratz to surprize her Baba...

would loved to see Pratz in modern outfits... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by riyya6

would loved to see Pratz in modern outfits... ๐Ÿ˜Š
me too... wanna see her in westren outfits
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

yeah i'm agree with u...
Thank u...:)
Lovely post Veena๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I want Pratz to wear a sexy nightie infront of Krishna...he'll be blown by dis act of hers๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Lovely post Veena๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I want Pratz to wear a sexy nightie infront of Krishna...he'll be blown by dis act of hers๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yes, me too want her to wear a nightie for a changge
i cantt wait!! Im soo happy! :D