Navya
Navya

NEW PROMO! (Page 8)

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Preet, and Urmi, the bajpayees have lived like this all their life, and u expect one incident in kanpur to melt them. Naaah, will take some time, wait, they need to fail in many other issues like nimi, mohan, etc , etc, etc, only then will some sense get into those brains. So we need to be patient and wait. If they change overnight, we sure wont like it, give them time to melt. 
Yes Asha..i know the Bajpai's have lived like this all their life and i really dont want them to change overnight..if they do..i will surely not like it..I know it will take time and I am ready to be all patient..they will have to face more such realities that will make them realise that probably their way of thinking is not working as before and they need to accept and change with time to a certain extent...So the sensible one in me..is ready to wait for them to realize that this time the kids are right, ..but the emotional/excited one..in me..just does not want to see ANYA seperation..I 'll see anytihng , even rona-dhona for that case but want ANYA together in this journey of their love...thats all I am asking for

Edited by barbie2011 - 22 September 2011 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaspdpPreet078

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

@asha-of course,we can wait!but what about the trps?they are falling badly!

aah forget the trp game, its not meant for us. Thats for the showmakers. Let them break their heads on this one. 
           The serial makers must keeping a watch on it. They r the masters of this game, so they must be having a way out. 

spdpClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@asha-hope they find a way out soon coz a number of shows are lined up for release on SP,what with dor going off air the nxt week!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Neelu, no answer. Lets hope against hope, some miracle works and they retain this serial. Till enjoy the serial, forget tommorow. 

Chalo me going for a party. Cannot watch the episode tonite, c ya tommorow. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@asha-bye,enjoy yourself!!Tongue
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Neelu, no answer. Lets hope against hope, some miracle works and they retain this serial. Till enjoy the serial, forget tommorow. 

Chalo me going for a party. Cannot watch the episode tonite, c ya tommorow. 
yes Asha..lets hope that this show keep gng on for a long time..enjoy your party dear..see you tomorrow...
Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Can somebody post the link...

This show will continue. I dont think till will go aff air.. There are so many fans. And please dont compare navya with dor.

There were  hardly any episodes that could keep me glued to the TV in Dor. I did try in b/w to watch it but could not.. exect  a couple of episodes.
That is not the case with Navya...

Hope asha u had a great time in the party and so we had watching navya without anant!!!
pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Asha, loved your take on how the Bajpayees will finally relent. I too have a feeling that their eyes will finally open after seeing some fiascos at home with Nimmi. I have all along said that is why Nimmi's behavior was raised by DA senior the other day. Kuchh toh hone waals hai.

Would love to see Bajpayees asking for Navya's hand, that will really be the Nayi soch. Good job Asha, finally someone brightened my mood after all these depressing conjectures. Wink

ashakdspdpClumsyIntrovert

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index