Navya
Navya

NEW PROMO! (Page 2)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y is he going to that zoo now... tat means its gonna be the official breakage of anant-navya relationship...Cryas the zoomates are not gonna accept the relation n surely will insult navyas dad...

Insulting a guest will be against Bajpai rule books...Hope CSB will be present there to control the BD-OM maniacs...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789A_Crazy_LeoClumsyIntrovertAanchal15barbie2011

shreya789 Senior Member
shreya789
shreya789

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

@preet-exactly,i was expecting anant to meet navya's dad at dinner,not the other way round!plz!
@Neelu : Me also thinks first Anant goes to dinner at navyas house...impresses deepak... Oh but does deepak have to enter the dragon's mouth...guys, watch out for Kanpur-mud-sling-part-2...ShockedOuchConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889A_Crazy_LeoClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

@ reshmi ..I hope dis horrible meeting of deepak after dinner wid anant ..otherwise it not make no sense ..

Yaa...lets hope this to come after Anant's meeting with Mishras...Tonight's episode will give us an idea regarding the matter...Did u see the promo? I am waiting for a link...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Aanchal15Preet078barbie2011

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y is he going to that zoo now... tat means its gonna be the official breakage of anant-navya relationship...Cryas the zoomates are not gonna accept the relation n surely will insult navyas dad...

Insulting a guest will be against Bajpai rule books...Hope CSB will be present there to control the BD-OM maniacs...

agree wid u reshmi ...
hope dis meeting not give any negative impact on anya relationship ..If cvs  dont want to show us positive thing its ok but negative toh maat dekhio ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preet078

@ reshmi ..I hope dis horrible meeting of deepak after dinner wid anant ..otherwise it not make no sense ..

Yaa...lets hope this to come after Anant's meeting with Mishras...Tonight's episode will give us an idea regarding the matter...Did u see the promo? I am waiting for a link...

Noops even i dont want to c dis promo ...Its sound to horrible ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing...Scary promo is out Shocked..what is going to happen Confused...why this deepak is going to this looney house... dont want another kanpur 2 track CryCry...

Anyone knows when they are going to show this promo...if any get the link pls post it Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

hm..ya.. but the CSB might tell navyas dad in his style"aapke suputri humhare pothe keliye atyutham nahin hain..."AngryDead
Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011

kripa_kh Goldie
kripa_kh
kripa_kh

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
link plz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index