•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

ASR the enigma 😍why he is like this why he is behaving like this ...so many question???

Well leaving alone the dheela character part, he does act the angry young man...who is like even speak against me and you will regret it!!!! Spoil my plans and you will definitely regret it kind of attitude generally which is why he kept hurting Khushi so much that at one time Khushi is all set ruin all his plans and make him clumsy erring human being and prove to him that he is not god!!!! 😲

What I do not get is what is it about past that has made him lose his faith in marriage but Anjali whom we all call week still remains calm though i guess somewhere even she know that Shyam is not being sincere but is quietly marinating dignity and off course prioritizes her brother who loves her deeply...we know that if in front one person he has absolutly no attitude and becomes a young boy all hurt vulnerable its Anjali...Somewhere down the line i guess Anjali just became a victim of her emotions and circumstances and married ad marriage is considered essential for girl even in this age and soon must have realized something missing in that facade called marriage and decided to be good wife and love her husband but then never leave her brother who is more or less like her savior...so Shyam is just tag for her married  position which is why she doesn't always rush behind him……But as I said even if the past was involving his mother committing suicide on the day of Anjali's wedding it seems to be very high level over the top kind of drama any mother how even difficult the situation may be or the problem may be will not do something like thin on her daughters wedding….she will try to carry out at least till the marriage happens to snap through…anyway we do not still clearly know the past so no use talking about that…..

Arnav not believing in marriage being lost because his mother committed suicide due to some reason also seems a bit over the top to believe and no idea what made him think Shadi is a "middle class mentality"….I seriously do not know how he manages to being the financial status even here…..moreover do not rich get married?????

Well as for Khushi…😆🤣.I have no idea a girl could be so clumsy and erring….no idea what made her talk about the righteousness of marriage to La and convince….I mean like why bother????….but guess its like she cannot ignore Arnav and wants him to see light in her angle….think that what she believes in like God and institution of marriage every thing is right…as from the beginning she seems to think of him as an arrogant person who thinks the world runs according to his wish (hey I don't agree!!!!!! purely her thoughts from my pov)…so she is just set out to prove him that no!!! Mistakes happen even with you and of course you are human and not all your plans will succeed!!!!!!!

Shashi babua….👏Well I would have to give one up for this person….he has immediately realized that something was off about Shyam

🤢Shyam the pervert……suiting his name this character is completely black…….arggghhh……

Well I guess it's the black an😡d white (Arnav Anjali Khushi …etc) everything that makes the drama tick!!!!!

I also liked the change in Lavanya 😊somehow it seems to make perfect sense…..I guess even her earlier display of dumbness was not so much due to lack of sense but more because she was not at all interested in learning and doing anything as all she cared about was ASR and then herself ….now that she trusts Khushi she has opened her brains which she kept under tight lock and now is learning…also I know she has not lost her dignity…as when ASR was scolding her the other day when she was standing with his night dress she seemed to have absolutely walked away shoeing that she was upset!!!!

Well that's all for now!!!! Sorry for rambling…..but would like two penny for all your thoughts!!!!!🤪

Whether you agree or disagree!!!! Please don't throw anything on me in frustration!!!!!!!!!!

🤗

Posted: 12 years ago

is the topic so bad!!!!!!!!!

or is my wirting bad!!!!!!!!

or you guys do not agree with my pov...

boo hoo o need comments!!!!!!!!!