India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My prediction...

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

I think that CV's will not show split in Ram & Vikram's frienship during this so called pushtani haar controversy...

This whole upcoming haar controversy  is too  small or should i say too minute ... in front of giant & robust frienship of Ram & Vikram...

If Ekta wants to create a rift between these two friends...then it has to be on the basis of "something" very huge ...

Blaming Vikram for stealing haar is a very cheap & stupid reason...Ram will not believe it...

I think that may be Vikram will give that haar to daadi or Priya or Ram himself...he will not keep it with him...and Sid & Niharika will be in illusion that now they are successful in trapping Vikram...

When niharika will panic for haar being stolen...then at that very moment...person who may be possing that haar will step forward and lend it to her in front of whole public ...and Niharika wil be left with no other option...so she will present that haar half heartedly to Priya , in front of whole public gathered there at Kapoor mansion...

What do you ppl say? How will things unfold? Any other guesses...

Edited by anu-s - 21 September 2011 at 11:05pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnasupremesheena27ranmarsurbhi_16alu5123ManzzAbhiAniSuganthiSChaudhrytmNikita99Gauri22M_n_hNeenzooMusiqueloverkavmuksJuneli-MariaMars-

M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
really hoping this would haappen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

rtsd Senior Member
rtsd
rtsd

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hope so

anu-s

adetkrj Senior Member
adetkrj
adetkrj

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hope so that this happens...but actually mamaji has heard that Vikram is in trouble with the bank so they might be succesful in putting the blame on him...

anu-s

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Yes ; Something Like That Might Take Place ! 

Might Be That Ram Has The Necklace In His Pocket !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmanu-s

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Tathastu!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sDabulls23

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adetkrj

hope so that this happens...but actually mamaji has heard that Vikram is in trouble with the bank so they might be succesful in putting the blame on him...

adetkrj, What i am thinking is that they will trap Vikram on some other issue later... but not now...blaming him for stealing haar is something very foolish...
anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M_n_h

really hoping this would haappen

M_n_h,  me too hoping this to happen...Niharika & Company's plan will surely backfire...Vikram is very sensible & smart person...he will not fall in their trap so easily...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index