Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

A love story filled with difficulties - my take

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...let me introduce myself first as this is my very first post on this forum ...so  .i am Surbhi...u all can call me sur ...i would love to be added in this forum family... i think u r gonna see me here often now as i am in love with thew concept of the show and even the actors look promising by promos...i have seen mohnish in movies.. but it will be very first time i will be watching kritika...so after mjht..( especially for rati / mayur ) ...i think this will .be the show i can watch ...atlast a show worth watching...

now let me come to the topic...as the title of my post says...

A love story FULL of difficulties  is in our way

So , you all must have started guessing what will be the story be all about ...so here goes my take...

This story has high scopes...a unique concept which is so realistic...
It will  be something like nidhi  will be a shy girl or something...ashutosh  as her senior will always try to stand for her...to help her in little little things...slowly gradually a bond of friendship will form in between the two...ashutosh  as an experienced person can act as a great adviser...and may be nidhi will share things ...her scares with him...and he will solve them for her...nidhi  soon will start enjoying his caring company...sometimes in life...we never get persons who actually understand us...know us and in and out...and here even nidhi never get such a person before who she will actually found in ashutosh...and will be glad about that...the friendship will come to a point that they can't be separated now.,...they will become each other secret sharers...and now will the twist come...the realization...

realization that its not just friendship but nidhi has started seeing her soul mate in ashutosh...ashutosh too have fallen somewhere for nidhi...but the thought that he might spoil a girl's  life who's smart , gorgeous , intelligent and is such a great friend of his...with whom anyone and everyone will be ready to marry...and she cant marry a person of ashutosh's age ...nidhi deserves better will be the only thought left in his mind and he will be the one to take the first step and will start making distances with her...this will disturb nidhi a lot...because she is unaware that what is in ashutosh mind...

now the race started...nidhi as she love ashutosh will try to be close to him while ashutosh with his thoughts run away from her...in spite of the fact that he too loves her...sometimes nidhi heart will broke badly as ashutosh will be busy making differences but he will be hurting himself also...the care cannot go away like this and even ashutosh has feelings for nidhi...thus the care and love will be visible at times...

so they never thought of being in love but are actually trapped in love now...no one of them...will ever try to erase the memories or forget the love but in fact they will be proud of that...their relation was pure...is pure and will remain pure...they haven't done anything wrong  but are just each other's support... ...nidhi will started dreaming about him...will strart havind expectations which ashutosh even after wanting to fulfill will not fulfill as shown in the promos of the show...nidhi will not be even a little scare that he loves his senior...but she will be proud that she loves ashutosh...

for more...let's wait for the show to come...it will be a really interesting story ...ii hope cvs will handle the concept delicately...

loads of love

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 September 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadilicious Goldie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I think you are right..this is the way i feel it should be...the promos looks very promising..am just loving everything about the show..bg,lead actors,their chemistry,kritika's look,the concept,the presentation...and simply everything
I hope it do well and break all the records of popularity...wanna see it at no.1 very soon

PS: my name is Surbhi too n even my friends call me Sur...same pinch dear LOL LOL
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Hi to both sur:)
me moon here. M vry much excitd 4 ktlk,n i hp it wl go beyond our expectatn. M crazy abt kritika,so i would luv 2 watch her in a doc's avtar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Crystal. Senior Member

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Great post...ur right, i think it's gonna be this way...the promos are fab and i have a lot of expectations from this show...the pair is really good Approve
anjubala IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hi to all of you ...
I think Nidhi is being portrayed as a very bubbly, jovial kind of girl who is full of life and not like a shy one. Her character is very similar to Dr. Zoya in Dhoop Kinare..
Whatever it is, I am sure this show is going to be worth watching because of the star cast and the story.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

wow superb post

i am so excited to see this show, its different and refreshing , i have loads of expectations from this show
i hope makers r up to it
they promos r excellent and pair is very goodClap
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Surbhi. Thuis is Mehek here.U will be seeing a lot of me also on this forum as I too am loving the concept of this show. And besides the concept I love the casting of the show also.The only worry is that I watched DK (the original on which it is based) and loved it so much that i just hope i don't start drawing comparisons on it. I loved the story and The lead pair are superb actors. Lets hope this show comes upto our expectations. Can't wait till Monday. One more hatke show is coming our way.

Loved ur story line I too think it will proceed on those lines only.

Edited by Mehek25 - 22 September 2011 at 11:23pm
anjanisiatia Newbie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hi guys, i'm atia :) i'm a great fan of kritika and have seen mohnish in DMG :) I'm hoping it will be a great show as you guys mentioned the promos seem very promising and interesting! can't wait for it to start! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index