Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR's Di = answer.yahoo ya 411 ? (Page 3)

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
oh yeah!! ok this does mean to cover up the replies on first pages..LOL
but i had the feeling too,, why does he go in front of a whole crowd of nani, mami and di and ask only, di, what happened to the power? maybe selective ignorance or loves his di WAY too much to notice anyone elseLOL

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Ghar mein Ram ..Gali mein Shyam...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
This is sooo perfect...you have made my day!!!
mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile

I was thinking.. if only ASR had contacted his di before jumping to conclusion and snarling at Khushi.. then that poor girl would have been spared.. but then again.. maybe he needed to go through this realization ..and start doing some remediation of his equation with khushi.

And I am dreading seeing Khushi blow her nose again with his hanky.. CVs.  please dont show that again..thats neither cute nor romantic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile
 LOL
Exhibit C:  How ASR considers his Di Antaryami LOL At the breakfast table he directed almost all his qs to Di.

ASR .. Please.. Ask your Di some questions for me also.. mera wifi connect nahin ho raha aapki Di ki web site se LOL

1. Di- Aapne kabhi Jeeju ke phone pe call log check kiya hai ?
  2. Di- Apne kabhi jeeju se poocha.. raat ko kaun se court ka kaam hota hai ?  Mere hone waale Sasurji ko to pehle min pe hi doubt hua ..Smile
  3. Di- Aap ko nahin dikhta kya ki I am obsessed with Khushi ?  How can you possibly think that my happiness lies with being with La
  4. Di- seriously..what's up with you fraternizing with my enemies..?  Haan theek hai..Khushi is my soulmate.. so i will give you this one.. Still ..if she wasn't isn't it weird why you would go out of the way to support someone..I am supposed to hate ?
  5. Di- Aap ki IQ kya hai ? Smile 
  6. Di- Woh blue shirt kahan gayi /  Kahin Jeeju ke kapdon mein to mix nahin ho gayi ?  Divya will kill me ... if she sees Jeeju wearing that shirt ROFL
  7. Di-Aap  Jeeju ke office kabhi gayi hain ?
  8. Di- Jeeju ke paas laptop nahin hai ?  Case work kahan store karte hain ?
will add more later.. getting late for work.. bfn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-SillyPepper

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index