Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR's Di = answer.yahoo ya 411 ? (Page 2)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Unique topic! LOL

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Oh now you have me got me started on the other pet hobby of mine..

jingles... used to be a copywriter...hee hee...imagine kaise wahiyaat ads likhti hoongi..the clients would go! ye slogan hai ya dhanda band karne ka ailaan!!

but here goes nothing

Mamiji - Ek par Ek muft muft muft - Jewelry Ki dukaan nahi hum toh poora Dubai ka sopping phestival hai!!

Mamaji - Ek Hi Bhool - Gobi ka phool, zindagi Dhool...oh i am such a fool!

Naniji - Laxmi hi asli laxmi hai - BAAA BAA - black sheep have you any gold, yes sir yes sir, three bags...fools!!

Anjali - Anchor toothpaste - svasth aur sundar daant aur smile - Arnav
daanton mein sadan - Shyam... She is the Anchor of Arnav's life

Aakash - MUm's the word - Dum is so unheard, Hum - payal and aakash blizzard, Plum - if they dont meet weird.

Jai Prakash - Duracell chalta hi jaaye - he is one toy that has everlasting batteries in him, everyone calls him from mami to arnav... even La...

Shyam - Gayy chaap kala dant manjan... - jo lagaye uske daant kya poora jaw hi gawaiye

RAHIM CHACHA -  BHOOL BHULIYA

LAXMI

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshalishba45radiationmitthooIncognit0ravenheart

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

LOLLOL

Yup  @rushtrip.  . I didn't realize JP was the same guy.. Doh !!!.. I always think of him as Jaiprakaasss.. Like Nani calls him.. LOL

Rahim kaka.is.. anti GPS device.

and on diff note.. I am dying to see the drivers that Raizaadas hire.. Have heard them being referred to..but not seen.. Kya chakkar hai ?  Producers.. thoda paisa Kharch karo.. extras lelo ek do aur..

Maybe La will fall in love with one of the handsome drivers LOL  and ASR and Khushi ..rabba ve can continue guilt free..

seriously though.. High time they brought in a new character.. !!..

Arre aakash had monopoly on drivers...for arnav baba does not trust anyone else but himself in terms of driving...

control freak jo hai

but there was some deepak...when aakash had dropped her home and also when he had gone to market...in old delhi...and he had met payal for the first time...there was a driver!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Time to sleep, so I am just adding some funny quotes tht are best suited for them Tongue

Maami: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Lavanya: A recent survey has said that 29% of owners sleep with their pets on the bed. I tried it once, #$%^ing goldfish died

ASR: I hate weddings. Old people would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, "You're next"

Khushi: I didn't trip I was just testing gravity...ya well it still works!

ASR&Khushi: There are three sides to an argument, your side, my side, and the right side.

Shyam: I don't need to lie. But, sometimes, I like to give the truth an extreme makeover.

Maama ji: 80% of men say they'd marry the same woman all over again. Related: 80% of men are afraid that what they say will get back to their wives.

Bua ji: If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgamesh-Sneha25-mitthoo-RushTrip-

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Big smile arre haan.. yaad aaya.. ek driver to dikhaya tha..

Kya karoon.. ASR ke scenes sab yaad hain..photographic memory.. abt what he was wearing, or was looking at or giving side-eye to LOL

Non-ASR scene kuch kuch bhool jaate hain...

But..it does crack me up.. how ASR and his di have this high tea ..gossip session.. RM news is perfect ..@rushtrip  Clap  spot on.. but she is more like tabloid news.. kuch sahi..kuch galat news batati hai.. US weekly and star types...

I hope they introduce a new character soon..and I want that character to be ASR's rival for Khushi's affection...I doubt if ASR will realize how much he has fallen for Khushi..unless he sees the chance of losing her... I had high hopes when they introduced Shyam..but .. that chapter is closed now.

My theory  on how/why ASR got taken in by Shyamu.. ..I think this is what may have transpired LOL..

ASR must have asked "Di Shaymu kaisa hai ..mera jeeju banane laayak hai..."
Di (clueless as ever).. Haan Chhote..laakhon mein ek..
ASR;  To phir theek hai Di.. Aap karlo shaadi..lekin mere hi ghar mein rehna.  mera internet and phone down ho jaata hai.. and I need continuous access to answers.yahoo or 411
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkles12alishba45ravenheartIncognit0-Sneha25--RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
fabulous nitz...!!

Incognit0

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Too cool ASR!

and jo theek thaak chalta hai usse mein phenk kar tord deta hoon!

Shyamu ki toh shamat aayegi..

i hope that day comes...

two most important people in his life and mr woz does not clean him out..

i shall kill him personally...

mitthoo

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile

Lakhon mein ek Bhai behan ki Jodi..

Di-  (clueless) In love with someone who is eyeing third party LOL

ASR - (in denial/cluless)  eyeing third party while someone else is in love with him LOL

Maybe Shyamu and La should get together  and start ehow.com

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkles12gilgameshalishba45-Sneha25--RushTrip-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index