get abhay contest (fun post)

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is a totally stupid post from me, so plz don't mind anything.

in the evening, piya woke up from her afternoon nap and switched on the huge TV newly brought. onscreen, arnab's face was being shown with dobriyal house in the back.

piya: what is happening outside our house?

(onscreen) arnab: so this is an unique contest. get abhay contest and now i am going to speak to the participants. the first contestant-Tanushree ambolkar

T: of course i am going to win. look at abhay- young in looks, handsome and rich. who is going to be a perfect match for him other than the super hot T, every boy's dream ?

kabir( from the stands): u were my nightmare T.

arnab: now to the next candidate. what about you misha?

misha: oops, papa. i came here to steal daru from the temporary bar set up here.
( madhu's hand catches misha by the ear and drags her from there)

arnab: now to our next one. they are a large group- what about you college girls?

bimbos( in chorus): if we all try, one of us will get him. then we can share him.

arnab: our next and toughest candidate- ALINA THE ELECTRIC WOLF.

Alina: nobody can stop me. i will zap everybody with my electric powers.

arnab: basically there are 3 challenges. jay is guarding the entrance for 2 days. the trick is to throw him a piece of meat, let's see who does that. next is hasina's interview room.they have to convince her that they will make a perfect bahu for her son. next, by chand's advice, abhay has hidden himself in a navigational puzzle. the winner will get abhay.

😡pia:how dare they? abhay is my personal property. even though i dump him in a second, i always go back to him.( she runs out of the house and falls down banging her head)

arnab( to camera ): now our winner- PIYA. no prizes for guessing- as soon as piya fell down, abhay could not stay away. if piya cannot come to him, he will run to her at any sign of trouble.

abhay: piya, are you all right? please say something.

piya turns her face sidewards to the camera, opens her closed eyes and winks.

Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago