Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Why now? (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@rekha.long time read a post from you ..Smile

why now.well good question..

speculations about the show coming back was always now and then in the media..

now we have a confirmed word its coming back sooner or later from rajan sir himself...

rajanji said the show became more iconic when esp it went off air..

i feel this is one show which viewers are waiting with big interest to make its comeback...the recall value is very high and for me personally the show got more elevated with the leap..aprul as anmol-ragini gave a different dimension to the new storyline incorporated ..ragini's change of characterisation and in her personality and plus point her pairing with a caliber of an actor as apoorva portraying a character with so much depth  anmol got the needed success..

it will be one yr soon the show went off air..rajanji interview and hint of wat awaits us in the B2 is very much there..he is one smart person though not revealing much but if you hear his say there a lot we do get wat's in store.

not a recycle story and we can say thank God but a new storyline keeping the main usp sapna babul and of course the simplicity..

a team work with all the pivotal characters blended and of course apoorva who is now a pillar of this show too though some people believe it or not.his contribution to the success of bidaai has his name too and this rajan ji himself confirmed it by mentioning it as the inherent strength of the show..

i feel B2 is for the yr 2012..he nearly mentioned it and wat's in future we never know..i think it will be a big surprise for the audiences as it news of its coming back may be out of the blue one day..

so its keep waiting the key word but apu in it thats enough for me..Smile

just now i saw my status has changed.i'm an IF-DAZZLER..to say i joined  IF..bidaai forum because of one name apoorva agnihotri back on screen...today i'm a dazzler..Smile

Edited by saveeta24 - 22 September 2011 at 12:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02krithikasshanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I know, I have been like a seesaw, kabhi hope kabhi despair , now what to say LOL. The word mentioned by RS , Apurva is enough for me too to never lose hope now.WinkBig smile

Edited by rekha03 - 22 September 2011 at 12:39am

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
congrats saveeta for becoming a IF Dazzler.Clap

Continue to give us wonderful posts on angini.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Sorry congrats from my side too, Iam still so caught up In RS interview, Iam like he mentioned Apurva, he mentioned Apurva.Embarrassed. Shanti, should post a video of that. I shall play it again and againBig smile

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Sorry congrats from my side too, Iam still so caught up In RS interview, Iam like he mentioned Apurva, he mentioned Apurva.Embarrassed. Shanti, should post a video of that. I shall play it again and againBig smile
Which one?? The video of Rs's interview.?

I would'nt imagine him not mentioning, He is a creater he  created teh character of Anmol and  Apurva executed it , He would really be upset with himself if he had'nt mentioned, after all  he took a risk he knows very well which made the show iconic ..
Yes the shows key points are remembered due to contributaions of certain people  and  one of them is Apurva

anizorsaveeta24krithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by rekha03

Which one?? The video of Rs's interview.?

I would'nt imagine him not mentioning, He is a creater he  created teh character of Anmol and  Apurva executed it , He would really be upset with himself if he had'nt mentioned, after all  he took a risk he knows very well which made the show iconic ..
Yes the shows key points are remembered due to contributaions of certain people  and  one of them is Apurva

I mean the part  mentioning Apurva and Parul.Big smile. I still wonder why now the rumour of auditions were there way back in apr and actor's miscenceptions were also there he said and lately the latest one of his star desh show being sequel to Bidaai. Why he chose it fit to talk now. what pressure induced him to speak up now? 

anizorkrithikasshanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
a team work with all the pivotal characters blended and of course apoorva who is now a pillar of this show too though some people believe it or not.his contribution to the success of bidaai has his name too and this rajan ji himself confirmed it by mentioning it as the inherent strength of the show

well said Clap, RS gave a clear cut interview clearing all misconceptions and mentioned names of actors who had an impact on the show . I shall wait eagerly for this show's comeback in 20....

Edited by rekha03 - 22 September 2011 at 1:23am

anizorsaveeta24krithikasshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I feel  he realized that the show should'nt have ended at that time  when there was some more to tell, he said that time also aur thoda tha  that aur thoida in episodes lenght could mean  3 to 5 months more..

Now with the way the SP  is functioning gather its points growth and other factors  would have been his way to  tell that  maybe the time will come closer for it to come back

anizorrekha02krithikas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index