rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why Rajan Shahi saw it fit to talk about Bidaai now, I remember last year same time sept end we had bad news of Bidaai ending and this year same time a renewed hope. Hence my ques why now last month RS declared his hit show will be back with the original star cast meaning all who were a part of season1 , I interpret it this way .
Again  the question is my mind as to why now? Iam yet to hear his interview maybe if I see it I shall get some answers but still the question pertains. 😕
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The reason is that there were many requests made to know whether a season two of Bidaaii will come. See the interview and he says  that the season two would come in 20... He did'nt say beyond that.
It was a year back when we got to know that Bidaaii was ending when the focus was pretty much getting on  the key people , the sakshi fisaco was still going on and then  the story picked up its elements which were focus on Anmol and the rush rush..I always felt they had more to show but by then SP had given the word to Gulaal and therefor e Bidaaii ended on 13th November..

Right now 9 pm slot is busy with Diya aur Batti Hum, He may want the same time and  what is instore for the show is not known, all sealed and kept..

Hits were there that the new season will not repeat what was  shown in season one , but the aspects may stay, now what could they be when the show is  more about dealing with relastionship I can see it coming that way.

rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, RS mentioned that everything that has been speculated in the media was wrong , he said after Bidaai ended everybody realised how imp this show is , it is a bigger brand now and shall have a bigger star cast now.   Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes I agree.. We realized how important the show was when it went of air.. This speaks a lot, Bidaaii ending was not well accpted...About Bidaaii coming back there are a lot of speculation and that he did auditions in Delhi..He says that the show has been specail I cannot confirm when it will come but when it comes it will come with its strength..It will have its inherent strength so its actors and characters, and  he said all the star cast of Bidaaii and he took Apurva's name

WHen it comes back it will come with its inherient strenght and made the show Iconic. status..

Same writers and same team and hopefully the same producer which will be him

Will it be the same storyline??
I think Bidaai2 when it comes back , it will not have the same story but whenever it comes back honestly right now no activty but nobody knows whats in the future and I cannt comment right now that whenever it comes it will come with its inherent strength , the inherint texture of the story teh same story wil not be repeated , It will have a new dimension new story in 20...Story will not be exactly same , but the key points its storyline performers , characters, actors will be the same somewhere

These is part oif teh transcript I could see with the way he spkke

rekha02 thumbnail
Yes Shanti well said👏  . I hope it shall be back by next year 😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes , I always see the importance of Anmol's character in a sequel , I wish to see him as he laid a lot of foundation for the show as the way it ended.. So if I read right about Key  points from a season I see him very much there...And the characters which surrounds it ..

Rajan ji knows what he sees in characters and teh depth in the story line and the actors who will play it are the final call so seeing that I would say I think the key point would be seen in teh future when the Bidaai2 makes a comeback
rekha02 thumbnail
Shanti, I agree Apu's contribution to the show was for a short duration compared to others but the impact was huge , RS did not fail to mention his name while some other imp characters were left out like Vineet.
Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope there is a bidaai season 2 with the kinrul and salekh !!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rekha.long time read a post from you ..😊

why now.well good question..

speculations about the show coming back was always now and then in the media..

now we have a confirmed word its coming back sooner or later from rajan sir himself...

rajanji said the show became more iconic when esp it went off air..

i feel this is one show which viewers are waiting with big interest to make its comeback...the recall value is very high and for me personally the show got more elevated with the leap..aprul as anmol-ragini gave a different dimension to the new storyline incorporated ..ragini's change of characterisation and in her personality and plus point her pairing with a caliber of an actor as apoorva portraying a character with so much depth  anmol got the needed success..

it will be one yr soon the show went off air..rajanji interview and hint of wat awaits us in the B2 is very much there..he is one smart person though not revealing much but if you hear his say there a lot we do get wat's in store.

not a recycle story and we can say thank God but a new storyline keeping the main usp sapna babul and of course the simplicity..

a team work with all the pivotal characters blended and of course apoorva who is now a pillar of this show too though some people believe it or not.his contribution to the success of bidaai has his name too and this rajan ji himself confirmed it by mentioning it as the inherent strength of the show..

i feel B2 is for the yr 2012..he nearly mentioned it and wat's in future we never know..i think it will be a big surprise for the audiences as it news of its coming back may be out of the blue one day..

so its keep waiting the key word but apu in it thats enough for me..😊

just now i saw my status has changed.i'm an IF-DAZZLER..to say i joined  IF..bidaai forum because of one name apoorva agnihotri back on screen...today i'm a dazzler..😊
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
I know, I have been like a seesaw, kabhi hope kabhi despair , now what to say 😆. The word mentioned by RS , Apurva is enough for me too to never lose hope now.😉😃 Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago