Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Age confusion!! (Page 2)

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hohoho...yaha to confusion he confusion hai...!!!!!  :D hehehe

i am sure tht khushi is not 18...how cme 8yrs age diff btwn them...she must b 22 or 23...but no prooof    :P 

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Khushi is 20. i think Buaji mentioned it once. Arnav is 26. Nani said it once. Anjali age has never been mentioned but yes she's quite a few years older than Arnav.
ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Ive seen most character sketches paint Khushi out to be 18 and a few say she is 22. And for Arnav the ages given are mostly 26 (in the same ones where Khushi is 18) and 28 for the few where Khushi is 22. Personally I would like to think they are 18 and 26, Khushi could be quite young because payal is older than Khushi and she is not too old enough for everyone to worry too much about getting married straight away so I dont know. hopefully they will confirm it on the show some time.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index