India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Age confusion!!

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I'm totally confused about the ages of the characters in the show... If the flashback potray's Anjali's marriage & the kid is Arnav, I don't know how CVS can explain that in 3 years Arnav has grown up that much (as they mentioned that Anjali-Shyam is married for 3 years)... May be that marriage of Anjali never happened due to their mother's death.. Also, this signifies the age gap between Anjali-Arnav.. If Arnav is 26, Anjali should be 30+... then think about how old is that creepy Shyam is !! & still he is after our bubbly khushi who is only 18!! Can anyone help??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaakpollypollyinvalidsun2011-Ms.Minion-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
In the flashback , Anjalis marriage is not showm. Anjali is just shown as a bride . Guesing Anjali was about 20 and Arnav - 14.

But on that day somehting happened with their parents who were shot or killed.

As a result the wedding never took place , Arnavs uncle got hold of the palace and ousted the siblings out .

Anjali and Arnav were then given shelter by their Nani .  Arnav struggled and achieved a lot in business and here Anjali got married to Shyam three years back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaaksun2011stardust-incandescentImzipinky_blueskies

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

In the flashback , Anjalis marriage is not showm. Anjali is just shown as a bride . Guesing Anjali was about 20 and Arnav - 14.

But on that day somehting happened with their parents who were shot or killed.

As a result the wedding never took place , Arnavs uncle got hold of the palace and ousted the siblings out .

Anjali and Arnav were then given shelter by their Nani .  Arnav struggled and achieved a lot in business and here Anjali got married to Shyam three years back.

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
i dont think khushi is 18 ! she is 22!:)
-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
when anjali was getting married for the fisrt time probably anjali was 19 and arnav was 15 but that day something happened and anjali didnt get marriedthen when arnav was 23 and anjali was 27 she got married with creepy shyam who was probably 28..
but yes shyam is big really big na then why after khushi? if we think that khushi isnt 18,,think her as 22..so then it can make some sense!
but its sure that kushi isnt 18Tongue
hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu112

i dont think khushi is 18 ! she is 22!:)

How come? I thought the tagline shows Arnav 28 & Khushi 18.. Then few days back someone corrected that Arnav is 26 (as per Nani's talk).. Where did you get the news that Khushi is 22? How about La then? 25? 
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
  m very confused about this age matterConfused...but i think thats not matterLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index