Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

But i heard a different story which said that becoz Aamir didn't get the best actor award in his film called DIL[starring him & Madhuri Dixit]...he boycotted the awards..the film was a huge success and Madhuri also won the best actress award for DIL in Filmfare that Year!!

I Dunno and seriously dont Care but Yeah i definitely hope that RAGINI Thinks like Amir 😆
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U can Ask the others Nominated in the Best Actress Category awards 😉 😆

umm let me make wun of them my friend then i'll ask ..😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail

No..u are not blind..
The people who are sitting in the judges panel [ppl who decide the nominations in both popular as wells the JURY Category] are blind for sure...

i think the major reason for her not being nominated is also the sudden fall in TRPs..but but can't they see that its not her fault its the fault of the CVs..

All the bahus nominated are clearly on the basis of TRP

You know if what? If what you are saying is true and it is based on TRP, then shame on them for neglecting REAL talent for OTT drama makers...so unfair and and cruel!
greenleaf007 thumbnail

U can Ask the others Nominated in the Best Actress Category awards 😉 😆
[/QUOTE]

umm let me make wun of them my friend then i'll ask ..😆
[/QUOTE]

Okay who would u go with...I'l give u 4 options:
A)Topi Vahu
B)Chartigya
C)Bhavya
D)Sankita

🤣

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

You know if what? If what you are saying is true and it is based on TRP, then shame on them for neglecting REAL talent for OTT drama makers...so unfair and and cruel!

yup its definately cruel and unfair..
and this is the REALITY too..most of the shows in every category are nominated purely on the basis of TRPs..
if u want i can name some of them...

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know I remember watching after KLions awards post RKB , Ragini, Supriya jee and this other girl in RKB, a journalist asked do you think these awards are up for sale, and Ragini on the spot said , oh can I buy filmfare awards then and she laughed her usuall self, its on YT. I dont know about buying or selling but it is totally beyond understanding that how come out of all the actoresses out there RAgini is not even nominated , on what ground, SGP team should atleast question this. Sheemu can you not ask Ruoesh Kumar that why the production house not questioning, why Star Plus is not questioning, can anybody in there right mind think that Ragini did not deserved to be nominated , I am fed up of this every year the same story.
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay who would u go with...I'l give u 4 options:
A)Topi Vahu
B)Chartigya
C)Bhavya
D)Sankita

🤣

hell wot kind of names r that..i'll tri wun by wun..so that way i will be able to get a amount from aleast wun of them..😆
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: venture

You know I remember watching after KLions awards post RKB , Ragini, Supriya jee and this other girl in RKB, a journalist asked do you think these awards are up for sale, and Ragini on the spot said , oh can I buy filmfare awards then and she laughed her usuall self, its on YT. I dont know about buying or selling but it is totally beyond understanding that how come out of all the actoresses out there RAgini is not even nominated , on what ground, SGP team should atleast question this. Sheemu can you not ask Ruoesh Kumar that why the production house not questioning, why Star Plus is not questioning, can anybody in there right mind think that Ragini did not deserved to be nominated , I am fed up of this every year the same story.

i remember watching that video di...
here's the link for people who haven't : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAqfIBXLE-U

I m really pissed off at Star Plus as the Channel knows it very well that Ragini Khanna is the HEART of SGP...its impossible to avoid watching Ragini while watching SGP...
why can't they do the correction..

btw the awards will be telecasted on Star Plus only and award function is on 25th September..don't know telecast date !!
Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
But the nominations are not sent by the channel.All the nominations are sent by the PRODUCTION HOUSES only.I checked it last year.They had this online nomination form which had to be sent by the production house and not the channel.
greenleaf007 thumbnail

i remember watching that video di...
here's the link for people who haven't : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAqfIBXLE-U

I m really pissed off at Star Plus as the Channel knows it very well that Ragini Khanna is the HEART of SGP...its impossible to avoid watching Ragini while watching SGP...
why can't they do the correction..

btw the awards will be telecasted on Star Plus only and award function is on 25th September..don't know telecast date !!

Do u knoe where its gonna be Held??😕