Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Answer it truly

Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Do you want soham to b given to varsha????Angry
Don't you think it will be unfair wid Archana???
i think its unfair plz give your views...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyriniiiiSunoNa...

minty_11 Groupbie
minty_11
minty_11

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
it is totally unfair.always varsha says tht she is not selfish and she loves soham and all shit but when soham is happy with archana what is her problem.varsha's character is totally turned into selfish.seriously i beg cv's to change the track dont give soham to varsha plzzzCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

krnagu Newbie
krnagu
krnagu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Its really horrible story line. But archana deserves it. She is such a dumb who is impractical. More than Manav and her kids, she is always bothered about others. 
Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
ya gals both of u r rite...archana is such a dumboAngry
and that savita urgh i jus hate her.Angry her expressions are rubbish and character of varsha has become more than a selfish woman but she was like this from always atleast manav is not dat foolish...its true that savita hates archana(that too bcoz of cumin in dat rasika's behkawa and think herself as the smartest haha) but soham is manav's son as well yaar,she is bhadkayin sachu as well what the heck dis great savita the witch actually wants...
krnagu Newbie
krnagu
krnagu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Manav is another dumb and always listen to his wife. Now he will agree ultimately to give soham to varsha. I think she is mentally fit and doing drama. Soham is like a 10 Rs note, exchanging from hand to hand. How they are playing with the kids????????
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I agree this is so stupid, but I have another question.  Do people really give away their kids like this in India?  Is this just a stupid serial storyline???  I've seen this on several shows.  Either the woman promises to give her kid or actually gives the child away.  I can't imagine this in real life.  Who can give their child away?  Why do so many of the shows resort to this?
Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakshyd

Really, UNFAIR...HOW? How is it unfair when Archana herself wants to give Soham to Varsha? Is she so naive and pliable that any person walking on the road can manipulate her so easily?

Give Soham to Varsha and end the torture on the audiences.
Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

Originally posted by Rakshyd

Really, UNFAIR...HOW? How is it unfair when Archana herself wants to give Soham to Varsha? Is she so naive and pliable that any person walking on the road can manipulate her so easily?

Give Soham to Varsha and end the torture on the audiences.

yes it has becum a torture specially my eyes pain when i see savita's expressions!!!!not only this track i think now this serial should end why to continue it he you don't have a good story line from so long??

Go to top