Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi will clear her exam

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think rashi's trick will be successful. Ahem might go to the extent of either having Gopi's test postpone or rather Gopi just tell the principal to take her oral test instead of the written one... oncce again ahem will left surprised by gopi's true intentions to not let his effort and hardwork go waste... and rashi will again be defeated...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope so,   gopi needs to pass this test and show ahem she is smart and she can learn to read and write.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It would be good if any of that happend, nowadays ahem is preoccupied with the other 2 woman in his life , I think he will be irratated and accept defeat with her studying cos from the berginning there were always problems. His temper is back to being short and history of m.e gopi always end up being hurt and crying , I don't think it will be any better this month , but I pray that the cvs proof me wrongEdited by taniks - 12 years ago
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes! Gopi will make a special place in aham's heart by doing her exam in her bad health condition.
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rashi is going to get caught for what she did!!! ðŸ˜¡!! Hope the ME shows that Gopi proves to Ahem that she is capable of doing anything and Rashi will again lose!!! What a terrible sister!!😭
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya hope so it happen 
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i do hope your predicatr cum truth  gopie need to pass the exam  to prove  ahem that she no long gawar now .
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sahuja

I dont think rashi's trick will be successful. Ahem might go to the extent of either having Gopi's test postpone or rather Gopi just tell the principal to take her oral test instead of the written one... oncce again ahem will left surprised by gopi's true intentions to not let his effort and hardwork go waste... and rashi will again be defeated...

she will def pass her exams she jus has to if she wants a place in his heart n i think this tme rashis plan will bkfire as always hpe she gts caught in her own trap n a happy ending for Ahem n Gopi he might postpne the exam 4 her or she will be able to do a verbal test so tht she dsnt have to write, she needs all the happiness in life she has sufferd alot in life without parents n mami n rashi behaving like this towards her they are all jealous of her  she needs the love n happiness. we jus have to wait n watch...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sahuja

Hoping what you say happens now...
devranilover123 thumbnail
yay i hope this is what happens, if she passes the look on Rashi's face will be worth watching! shocked is even a word to describe how she will be feeling.