Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

Thanks a ton Nikkie! Oh and I remembered, we used sidereel.com last season. iwatchsupernatural was the season before. It already started loading, will watch it as soon as my bro gets done with his work. So how have you been? Hope you're less busy this week.

I used sidereel also, but this one is better. I am good, work was less busy this week. What about you? What are you up to now?

@Eraser: Osrry that I replied late, I went to eat. ๐Ÿ˜ณ And about Pokiri, I have no idea, lol. You need to ask Smartie or Pulwasha for that. The only reason I'm recommending it to you is because it's a pretty damn awesome movie! Although I can lie and just say yes so that you can watch it. ๐Ÿ˜†

About the PM, I don't want to be guilty of pointing fingers but it's related with Shab and Zainab na? Who recently had a fight with them?
I am currently jobless ๐Ÿ˜† Will let you know when I get one. Sigh. and I had 22 gol gappas today, that too hyderbadi style with chopped onion, chick peas and coriander, with 2 types of paanis, one khatta paani and one meetha paani. Felt so soothing and comforting ๐Ÿ˜

Alrighty then people, I'm off to watch Supernatural. will review it when I'm done. Have fun y'all ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I got a hate pm by an Aish fan...finally my khwaish has been fulfilled๐Ÿ˜†
^oh no! Seriously this person needs a life. Who the hell spends 2/3 years sending hate mail to people over the internet!
@Eraser:These are some of my favorite quotes from the episode (will update them one by one)

1.  "Once you were my favorite pets before you turned and bit me" -Castiel
2. "Well alright then, is this good or do want the whole forehead to the carpet thing."- Bobby
3.Who are you - Dean
I am God. If you stay in your place, you may live in my kingdom, if you rise up I will strike you down -Castiel ๐Ÿ˜†

And Crowley is back

Episode 2 promo:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1fsFLIDX7A&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

Oh Jess ๐Ÿ˜† Let me find the link ๐Ÿ˜†

ok I read it but still , I see no reason to be closed since the thread was about trashing members..that SRK no comments)๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what a tattletale
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by preity*zinta

^oh no! Seriously this person needs a life. Who the hell spends 2/3 years sending hate mail to people over the internet!

I dunno...I think this is the first time that I've been blessed by this soul...But at least this time I'm not upset about it, I'm actually highly amused

No hi's for me Nikkie? Okay fine loser๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by koolchick

No hi's for me Nikkie? Okay fine loser๐Ÿ˜†

My bad KC.

Hi ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

Hi Jess and Mystic 

Hi sheldon how you been

@Eraser Geez we got snitches and tattletalers here.. and the thread was gettig interesting..why when it did not even talk on SRK or that member๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ