Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Rachna, thats AWESOME! I'm super excited for you, especially because I'm dying to move out of Toronto. It's always so exciting to move to new places. GOOOD LUCK 👍🏼

bye ChicaChica, enjoy GA! I am also super excited because Supernatural premiers in exactly 2 hours. Wooot! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naw, not foreign exchange, just moving to a diff country for undergrad haha xD
But yup, the accent is such a winner =D can be a bit overwhelming when I hear a lot of it at once, at a fast speed... But it it waaay too sexy on Indian boys lol ahaha

I cant seem to log off of IF 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh oops my bad..but that's still pretty amazing!! Are you liking UK so far?? LOL I can imagine...but British accent is really sexy..I have a thing for European accents 😆
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Thanks!

So far, im totally loving it. But ive been mostly touring the nearby areas of my campus, buying stuff for my dorm with my parents who are dropping me off.. I guess itll be totally different once i start college and living alone officially haha

But excited for the change I guess.. Ive lived in one space for 17.5 years so I know what you feel eraser >.< i guess its a good thing to be able to go away and find a second home elsewhere...
Aww Rachna, I'm so glad you're liking it over there! Have fun, especially with the guys 😉
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Haha thanks, I'll defo. try and not turn into gelatinous pudge every time i try to 😆

Challo, tc =D
who the heck is this pesky, nosy SRKFanNo1...and why does this person thinks he/she owns the forum??
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

who the heck is this pesky, nosy SRKFanNo1...and why does this person thinks he/she owns the forum??

where is my review??
OMIGOSH PULLO...im typing it up now...patience..😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: smartie_pants

OMIGOSH PULLO...im typing it up now...patience..😆

hurry up please..😆