Posted: 12 years ago
That SRKFanNo1 is damn annoying. Clearly can't take any criticism at all..or she just enjoys fighting with everyone..
Originally posted by chocolover89

That SRKFanNo1 is damn annoying. Clearly can't take any criticism at all..or she just enjoys fighting with everyone..
Seriously, how old is she? 14? Only preschoolers will be happy with "tattletaling" someone and even more happy assuming others are grieving over it. 

I don't remember being so immature and annoying when I was 14.

@eraser: Is this evil enough for ya? πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
BAHAHAHA @ SRKnofan's tattletaling πŸ˜† Sometimes I feel that she's just doing it all for fun, just for the heck of annoying people. Because I doubt any sane adult would talk like that πŸ˜†
Mystic πŸ€— I'm lovin the new you πŸ˜†
Originally posted by liverach

Bahahaha πŸ˜†

Its basically a label for anyone who has worked for IFs sister bollywood gossip site, Bollycurry

Used to write articles for BC, theyre the IF front page news articles.. Cool experience actually, but kinda time consuming

Ohhh okay...I've only visited IF's sister sites like twice since they're kinda uglyπŸ˜†

Mystic you scared me!...I was like πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Himani: Yeah me too...before I was indifferent to this character, but now this person is dushman #1πŸ˜†

Originally posted by eraser

Mystic πŸ€— I'm lovin the new you πŸ˜†
Thanks! πŸ˜› I'm not usually like this, but I get really pissed off at fans/members like that.
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Seriously, how old is she? 14? Only preschoolers will be happy with "tattletaling" someone and even more happy assuming others are grieving over it. 

I don't remember being so immature and annoying when I was 14.

@eraser: Is this evil enough for ya? πŸ˜ˆ
Mystic I thought she was 12 O_o But sometimes I get the feeling that she enjoys fighting with the BW forum members πŸ˜†

Koolio I think I'm more irritated because I'm an SRK fan and it really bugs me when some fellow fans act crazy because then people assume the whole fandom is mental πŸ˜† And I'm not that annoying?? or atleast I hope not...πŸ˜† 

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Kc, yupp, BC was ugly πŸ˜† well in terms of layout lol

Hay gonna head to bed xD off to london tomorrow lol
Tc guys =D

Mystic I thought she was 12 O_o But sometimes I get the feeling that she enjoys fighting with the BW forum members πŸ˜†

Koolio I think I'm more irritated because I'm an SRK fan and it really bugs me when some fellow fans act crazy because then people assume the whole fandom is mental πŸ˜† And I'm not that annoying?? or atleast I hope not...πŸ˜† 

Is she? That explains the immaturity even more. I assumed she was 14 because wasn't she the one who sent PMs to her I-F SRK army when that thread was going on? She mentioned in that FC she was 14, or maybe it was some other SRK fan. Anyways, if this girl is in her 20s, lord, I will detest the fact that I'm in my 20s now. 

And nahhh, I know not all SRK fans are not like that. Every celebrity has a few crazy fans, and SRK's crazy fans are all under the age of 10.

Ruky just went on a rant a few pages ago against all SRK fans because of this SRKworstFAN...and I was like girl you totally missed the pointπŸ˜†...but that happens with every fandom does it nott? Heck I do it all the time to members so I can't cry foul over it

...but this time, I just couldn't let our image be ruined like thisπŸ˜†...it sucks, the Salman fans here have a cool guy like Billa and we get stuck with the immature childπŸ˜†

Nite Rachna...and have fun in London! πŸ˜›

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago