Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Troy Davis case is more of racism driven, they couldn't prove his guilt, and he couldn't prove his innocence and He died becaause he was colored, where as casey Anthony is alive and a millionaire because of her color. πŸ˜•

I can't say I am against capital punishment, I want Indian Govt to execute Kasab, he killed innocents & children in the face of the nation. I want any such killers to be executed. But I disagree to the public execution.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
x.Anku.x - no i haven't heard about that. Thanks for sharing. I just don't get how someone could wanna kill themselves over a guy. 

sorry guys i forgot that i posted here. 

yeah facebook sucks now. I hate all the changes they are making. I like twitter though. It's pretty cool. 

Okay goodnight guys. Will talk tomm. :)  

Am probably gonna be on iF early morning since i don't have class until 4 pm. 
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Chin up Rits...things always work themselves out!

Dex...been so mad about this all day. Staunchly anti-death penalty!

thanks😊
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Heloo!

facebuck sucks. The right side looks like twitter..I hardly ever go on FB anyways, and I guess I'll be going on even less now.

Netflix is messed up as well. πŸ€”

monar thumbnail
Did you guys followed Salman Rushdie and Taslima Nasreen's tussle on twitter?

@Pallo - is that tum bin song you 're trying here πŸ˜† <<--- damn Man this ain't gay!
This content was originally posted by: monar

@Pallo - is that tum bin song you 're trying here πŸ˜† <<--- damn Man this ain't gay!

Yeah I heard that...but didnt bother to go through their tweets...πŸ˜›
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: monar

noo its like aaj mera deewanapan kuch kaam to aaya..who says thats gay?? thats like my fav emoticon πŸ˜†.. meena says 😊 is gay..i dont feel so tho.. its just a cute smilee..
Monar - nope I didnt. OMG what happened?

Xeta - I'm against capital punishment even for serial killers and rapists because I guess, killing them just kills them. They cant suffer after that. Whereas, if you put these people behind bars in isolation for years and years in a helpless situation, they'd suffer more. But I do get why people would want to execute serial criminals and terrorists. How can people be executed in such ambiguous cases though? I mean, really, how how how racist can humans be? 

I'm sooo effing tired today ...spending the whole day at school and being stressed out equals to no good! My shoulders hurt! =(

Dr. Simran!! I seriously need your help jee! 

Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago