Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

So is renu goingto catch Gautam red handed?

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hmm - all the airport arrival biz... drama there?
Rama - drama?

Kitna aur sahenge hum - wish ki ANYA scenes hon... even if its like the cute ice cream scene!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraoshanukit007Aanchal15NoaddictClumsyIntrovertWinterIsComingf.s.m

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Aaj to shayad koi AnYa scn na dikhaaye... Coz 2day they wl show d Mishras realising their daughter's state of mind... Stern Smile
May be...in d near future v may get 2 see dem...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddict

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Ya deirs is big drama ahead ...I wish renu caught gautam red handed , it shatters her again but its better before more blind trust on goootuam ..
even i hope to c anya scenes,   ice-cream scenes like yesterday bhi chalega ..But hope cvs humhe koi full episode anya ko dedict de..its long time  v see not  any anya seen together in any hang out place other den college ..
@ nams...i think deir may be convo of anya on phone aur dey meet at college in last part ...

Edited by Preet078 - 21 September 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanukit007Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Dear all..

i know we love the duo... but rem.. we'r talkin abt reality..

if we're so much hooked to our family.. n this is how they respond... u cant b all so romantic..
yea..othr serials wud hav shown such meaningless thgs but we need to kno.. the CVs cant replicate all family nature.. but simulate a life that can b quite close to our experiences.. and how on earth do u think will parents realise that.. we youngsters can also make the right decision in life.. n not a kid anymore..

so i feel we should give it some time to build...
they hav showd anya episodes fully... ya.. thg is now both shaheer n soumya.. is doin well..so we lik to c them more...now.. than b4..

so y not wait.. there are amazin scenes..hopefully comin up...

anant dine with navya's family...wow!!! wud b the best...
i rem.. its so similar to ma life now... this has got some natural part in it.. but its scary again...coz 1st is the best impression

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index