Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was Khushi scared or repentant? (Page 3)

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

They have made Lavanya really cute these days! It would be very hard to hate her now! And one cannot but help feel sorry for her!

The only thing I don't like about her is calling Khushi as 'Chamkili'! Its equivalent to Mamiji calling her 'Phati Sari!' Lavanya is doing out of habit and Mamiji is doing it out of spite! But it has the same effect of insulting her, unnecessarily!

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
personally i dont think that khusi was quiet as she felt guilty what she said. she was quiet due to the whole incidence actually. khusi thinks what she is thinking about marriage is right whereas arnav is wrong in her eyes. she just justified marriage. i dont find it wrong as arnav is also giving her lecture on her AUKAT all the time. but everything what happened before was just exchange of hot words. but this time arnav's behavior was bit scaring for her as no one was present at house. so, it is something shocking for her, that's why she was quiet. i think arnav also realized it later. when LA entered and khusi left, Arnav was standing in pool side area. he was not looking angry  at that time, rather repentant.
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

I feel it's both.. She got scared because they both were only the ones left at home and Arnav has held her hand so tight which left bruises. And she was feeling guilty that's why she started crying also.

i agree with u...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index