~Dialogue of the Day~ 21st Sep

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Come and share your favourite. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Dialogue of the Day~ 21st Sep" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Pilot 1: 'Yaar, Raajbeer tu to bada chupe rustam nikla. Bhabiji se milaya hi nahi.'
Pilot 2: 'Arre milana toh dor ki baat...isne toh yeh tak nahi bataya ke yeh signal se double kab hua.'
LOLLOLLOL

Sir ji: 'Rajbeer!!'
R: 'Hunh?'
Sir ji: 'This is not done!'
R: 'I'm sorry sir.'
Sir ji: 'Sirf mithai se kam nahi chale ga...tumhe ab sab ko treat deni ho gi.'
LOLLOLLOL

Beeji: 'Jab ek beti paida hoti hai na toh ma uski shadi ke sapne tabhi se dekhna shuru kar deti hai. Apne haaton se uske liye yeh cheeze ikhati karti hai...aut phir jab uski vidai ke samay ata hai toh usse aisa mehsoos hota hai ke uske kaleje ka tukda koi sindoor le jaye ga.'
Cry

P: 'Yeh batao ke aaj meri vajah se aap ko koi pareshani to nahi hui na?'
R: 'Pareshani? Bahut pareshani hui. Aur na jane aage aur kitne din mujhe yeh pareshani hone vali hai...na jane kitne din log mera mazak udhaenge. Jaise aaj tumhare jaane ke baad mera mazak udhaya hai.'
P: 'Kya baat hai...mere ilava bhi log aap ka mazak udhaate hain?'
LOLLOLLOL

The whole 'dost' conversation was amazing but far far too long to write down.

Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 22 September 2011 at 3:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roarkbr200910-Jahnvi-anasuya43

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Rahmona, I would love to write my favorite dialogues here from the particular episode but I am always in a dilemma. I end up liking each dialogue and there is no particular favorite since they were all very good. ALWAYS!!!
I believe the whole Rajbeer-Preeto convo at the end was pretty funny.
Especially when Preeto said "Kya baat hai, mere alawa bhi tumhara koi mazak banata hai"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roarkanasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks to Preeto dialogue writer Dheeraj sarnaClap

After BHPH serial We are seeing a witty, meaningful dialogue writer.Thumbs Up

Hats of to himClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Rahmona, I would love to write my favorite dialogues here from the particular episode but I am always in a dilemma. I end up liking each dialogue and there is no particular favorite since they were all very good. ALWAYS!!!
I believe the whole Rajbeer-Preeto convo at the end was pretty funny.
Especially when Preeto said "Kya baat hai, mere alawa bhi tumhara koi mazak banata hai"LOL

I know exactly what you mean. It's very difficult to pick out favoruite dialogues. That's why I sometimes end up writing down half the epis. LOL Sometimes I curse myself for even starting a topic like this but then I can't quit because the writers have done a fantastic job and they deserve to be noticed and appreciated. I wish only more people could contribute with their views. Ouch Or atleast press the like button on my post.

Btw my name is Mona. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark-Jahnvi-

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Thats ackward moment when both were trying to categorise the acha dost and the silence which followed was fab

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
 Rajbeer---- peeche paltegi ??Clap
  preeto... peeche paltu ???
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.