Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasalife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi, I liked your post. Feel Good.

But shall I ask you one thing? not to you only , but to all..

Has Khushi realized that he has feelings for her?
Please reply
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Zainab!

So good to see your post. You had disappeared and had me worried πŸ˜‰

Good description of the epi, all the moments captured very well in your words.

Arnav is sending heavy mixed signals to Khushi, making her thoroughly confused. 
Kabhi tenderly her helps her disentangle herself from him, kabhi he forcibly causes her to get tangled on him!!

I don't know if you've read some of the spoilers posted yesterday - I did and they spoiled my enthusiasm and optimism for Arnav - Khushi's love track to an extent. Although these spoilers are not exactly confirmed, yet...

I hope there is some respite from the intense hatred - everyone wants to see a light at the end of the tunnel after-all!

I liked today's episode a lot. 

Shweta
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zainab, totally agreed... from day one there was no indifference...she crawled under his skin the day she landed in his arms during the fashion show, and vice versa...for she could never get him out of her system either.   πŸ˜›
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Zainu πŸ€—

Aap aaye, bahaar aayi, samaan chaayi...rang laayi...(now u wil get dat my remaining part is also going 2 b a blabber!)
Missed u hun!  Was expecting post from u...

Like sbk2 stated this man is sending mixed signals towards her...I don understand wat Khushi feels feels for him...

Woh bad impression bhi chod jata hai...Band Aid lagaane ke liye bhi aata hai!

Loved the epi...let me not spoil its beauty by explaining it in my words...but I m more interested in his past now "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/ Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Is he applying to his life, cos life cheated him?! Punishing himself and others?!

I m very sure my post is a pure rant...so aaj ke liye bas itna hi..phir milenge

Loved ur post !

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Zainab, loved your post. I have been looking out for yours for the last couple of days. As always you stole our words. Thanks! 
sunaina02 thumbnail
An awesome post for an awesome episode. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope after today Khushi will start to ponder more deeply about Arnavs attitude towards her and her feelings for him
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: current

He hates her for making him listen.she hates him for his ASR ness..his arrogance...But this hate is enough to cause them to hurt each other..

ring mistress where were u all this time?!?! i couldn't locate ur posts during da last few days & missed u terribly. now that ur back im extremely happy!

@quote
brilliantly said babez! i felt like opening a new thread with this but then i caught glimpse of ur post so i gave up da idea. i just wonder why ASR is so erm... ASR! 

he harass her verbally & physically but yet doesn't wanna see her getting hurt by anybody else or anything for example hot candle wax. it's like as if kushi's his property! jeez gimme a break mr. raizada!! i dont get u at all though i love u *sigh*
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post for a fabulous episode!!!! Was missing your posts ... where were you, Zainab?!! πŸ˜†

Will be back with my take later ...
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: current

.The job she is expected to do and which she has trespassed her boundaries on ..What boudaries when he himself is powerless when she crashes on him..he actually asks her how she is..
The reason he hates Khushi is not the person but the iron will to make him bend to tradition..to the very idea of marriage ..so abhorent to him .again ..one reason is the mysterious past which Iam now screaming for to be heard..

Khushi makes him look up and listen..and that too through his girl friend ..his loyal ally who turned against him...so Khushi Kunari
Gupta overstepped her limits but poor La is asked to do so..when he screams at her to show a
reaction..
Khushi is a wedding person..for richer ..for poorer..in sickeness and in health..the
institution is sacred..and not even Arnav Singh Raizada can make light of it and get away with it..
And so both of them are out to draw blood..he does it with the middle class mentality and
she does it with *Character Dheela*..A good thing that the the next thing to his Di...it is Khushi's tears
that break the red haze..and bring him back to earth..and he walks off..leaving Khushi to feel his
prints..on her arm...the prints of his madness teetering to show her how dheela the character was..For
this Khushi should be gratefull..all she got was the trailor..
He hates her for making him
listen.she hates him for his ASR ness..his arrogance...But this hate is enough to cause them to hurt
each other..to make the other feel..cause indfference would be unthinkable..

and all this comes back full circle..it is ok for him to hurt her..but lest a flame of hot wax
fall on her arm..blasphemy...he jumps and yanks her out of the danger and forgets La ..or let us say the priorites are clear...
all I say is...both are aware...of each other like a second skin..of each other's hearbeats..of each other's presence..and this weakness is in fact their strength..
so let the hate be there for the love to show..at least there is no indifference..

this was one awesome post. Just loved every word of it. 
@red: ur bang on...he keeps repeating it again and again aukaat mein rahon..I think he means how the hell can she affect him like tht..poor kushi is confused as to why he gets so angry on her whereas he himself is unable to still understand his feelings...his anger emanates becos she is affecting him😳

@blue: yeah agree...u remember she has done it before..she had him come for the pooja on janmashtami dayπŸ˜†..so he hates her for will and now she has changed LaπŸ˜†

@bold: do u really think they are aware..I mean they hv still not really bothered to understand why they are aware of each other?
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zainuuu... Where were you? Missed your posts way too muchh!

I agree, a 10/10 kinda epi, leaving apart Shyam bits.
SaRun/ArHi scenes no doubt are the reason why this show rocks.
Khushi finally said it to his face, that his relationship with Lavanya is just for convenience, no burdens, no commitments attached. And that leaves him infuririated cause a girl like her had the guts to say this about him, and he's wondering who the hell is she to judge his beliefs and attitude?

ASR is one confused soul, he hurts her in one scene, and the next he's saving her from the melted wax falling on her hand. He hurts her, and he wants to heal her.  LOVED the candle scene and the brief eyelock at the end, hopefully Khushi realises his confused feelings.
A loud cheer for Shashi Babua too. He ROCKED.