Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

WU-21st Sept-Preeto-Complete

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! I am really sorry for the delay again. I had the update done very early today but right about when I was finishing, I accidentally  closed the screen and none of my work got savedCry... It took me a long time to convince myself to write one again as it takes lots of hard work and time. I am working on it again right now and will post the full update shortly. Once again, I apologize!

*edit* update finished now!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode starts with Preeto entering the classroom and everyone looking surprised to see her there. Rajbeer asks what she is doing there and she tells everyone that he
had forgotten his file at her place. He tells her that he already has the original and these were the copies. Preeto starts making small talks upon seeing Dhruv and Jogi
but gets a signal from Rajbeer to leave and so she does. Everyone in the classroom mistakes her to be Rajbeer's life partner and ask him why he hid that fact from them.
Rajbeer tries to tell them nothing of that sort has happened and she's only a friend. No one believes him and tell him that they will all go with him tonight, meet sister-in-law, and eat sweets. The instructor officer says to Rajbeer that this is not done. Rajbeer apologizes but the instructor tells him that not only sweets, he will have to give them all a treat as well. Everyone laughs!

Bani is in her college when a few of her friends join her. She gets up to leave after seeing them by making the excuse of going to the lecture. One of the friends ask
since when did she start to care so much about the studies. Another girl comments that she is trying to become an ideal daughter ever since she found out about her dad's darbaan job. Bani demands why they all care so much about her life and the girl says that it definitely makes a difference after all the lies they were told. Belonging
to a high class family and trying to show herself as a superior was all a facade and now they all are facing embarrassment for being called Bani's friend. Bani retorts
that now it matters to you all that my dad's job reality came out but what had happened when her father was caught for stealing tax money. She further explains
how she is proud that her father is at least doing a decent and hard working job instead of living off of other people's money. They both get into a physical fight
and the college dean comes there. He sees Bani hitting the other girl and when asked, no one supports Bani and she gets suspended from college for a week.

Meeta, Ishu, Preeto, and Kanwal are in a room checking out outfits when Ishu sees a chunari that her mother wore in her own wedding and decides she will wear that
only for her own roka. Kanwal gets emotional and tells them how parents always prepare for their daughter's wedding from the day she is born and one day, someone
else comes and takes her away from them. The four of them get emotional and Preeto tries to lighten up the mood. She snatches the chunari from Ishu and says that she will not get it so easily. She will have to earn the chunari from Meeta and Preeto. Ishu asks how she would be able to do that and Preeto suggests they make the house lively by dancing and singing so that everyone knows a wedding is going to take place soon. They shake legs on "Lathe di chaadar, utte saleti" - punjabi folk song. Even Kanwal joins them later.

When the dance ends, Dolly mamiji comes and Preeto wonders where she came from since no one saw her coming in. Dolly says that people who aren't told anything
or are uninvited have to come suddenly like this only. She blabbers to Kanwal and Preeto starts making faces and fun of her with Meeta while whispering. Dolly complains how she was never told about the wedding.
Meeta: (to Preeto) As if she has brought gifts.
Preeto: Mamiji can never be happy seeing us happy.

Dolly says she is really happy about Ishu but wonders what will happen to Meeta now. Everyone is going to think she is falling short of something and that is why the younger daughter is getting married first. Kanwal explains that nothing of that sort will happen as they are searching a groom for Meeta as well. Meeta is sad hearing all this and Preeto's anger starts to level up. After talking more nonsense, Dolly leaves. Everyone consoles Meeta.

Bani is sitting on a bench on the side of the road crying and thinking to herself that how will she go home as she has made so many mistakes already. She thinks that Preeto won't understand and believe her either and will think that she is at fault again. She wonders who she can talk her heart out to and just then, Charlie comes there. He
asks her when is she taking her order from him as new good phones are out. Bani gets up and says that she has stopped doing all this and leaves. Charlie thinks to
herself that he will not let go so easily.

Preeto sees Kanwal is lost in her thoughts and goes to ask her what she is thinking. Kanwal says that she is thinking about what Dolly said. Preeto says not to pay
attention to any of her talks as she always talks nonsense. Kanwal wonders if she is really doing injustice to Meeta. What if she opens the doors to happiness for one daughter and ends up closing it for another? Preeto convinces her to believe in God and his doings. Doorbell rings and Preeto goes to open the door and sees Rajbeer on the other side. They share a quick eyelock. Preeto lets him in and Rajbeer notices Kanwal is a bit lost and dettached. Rajbeer sits next to her and she asks him if there is someone he knows who would be a nice match to Meeta. She is still lost in her thoughts and leaves.

Rajbeer: What happened, Preeto?
Preeto: Mamiji came today. She is very blunt and outspoken and told mom that it will be difficult to get Meeta married if Ishu gets married first. Now, she is upset
thinking about just that. Anyway, tell me, you didn't have any problems because of me right?
Rajbeer: Problems? Too many. Who knows how long everyone will make fun of me now just like they did after you left.
Preeto: Wow! Apart from me, others make fun of you too.LOL
Rajbeer: (stares strictly)Stern Smile
Preeto: Sorry! What I am tryin to say is what have I done that they made fun of you?
Rajbeer: Everyone thought you are my wife.
Preeto: What? Wife? You should have told them that I am not your wife. I am your friend.
Rajbeer: I told them that you are only my friend.
Preeto: Your good friend.
Rajbeer: Yeah, good friend.
Preeto: A very very very good friend.  <<<< aww!
Rajbeer: Now, what does that mean?
Preeto: A very very... I mean... (tones downWacko) You sit and I'll go get Sonu.

Rajbeer sits back down and thinks to himself that they are only friends. There's no such thing as more than friends because that means love only and he doesn't believe
in it. Only weak people fall in love and he is not one of them.
Preeto is climbing the stairs and thinking to herself that if they are only good friends then why does she care so much about him. Why does she always look forward to seeing him. Why does she want to fight with him yet make it up.
Rajbeer thinks that how should he confirm this situation and thinks of Dhruv's idea which is that if the girl is leaving but turns around to see you, then it is surely love.
Preeto thinks of Meeta's idea that if a girl is in love and turns around, then that is what it is.
Rajbeer looks up to see if Preeto turns and a few seconds later, Preeto turns around. They both are happy to see each other which is visible in the cap below.

----------------------------------------
Alright everyone! Time for me to say goodbye. Hope you all have a great week ahead
and I shall be seeing you all on Monday now.

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 21 September 2011 at 7:01pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ER_ER_YAxXxZiNnAyRaxXxKrzyKuri82arniindia5sumisa91kripsyibmeem275ashwini86naj7chista-sia-madhu_sridhar.Vrish.dreamy4ever-Amri-nikhilageetbangaloresmaris08serialwatcher16mIsHeZ.xRoarkMehek25ash91chucklebuddysnehapatroniveditharahmona_paksweanasuya43Rajinilicious

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
nice update dear...eps was tooo guddd...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jahnvi-

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thanz Jahn wonderful update. The story seems going good so far. Hope it will stay this way.

-Jahnvi-

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Preeto story is going in a right direction.I hope same thing continues in coming episodesThumbs Up

Thanks Janhvi for nice update. 

-Jahnvi-

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Thanx Jhanvi for the lovely detailed update. have yet to watch the episode will catch up with it later. Show is really going on the right track. Hope it stays that way only.

-Jahnvi-

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update jhanvi

-Jahnvi-

-Amri- IF-Dazzler
-Amri-
-Amri-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Such a detailed and painstaking update? You are so sweet!

-Jahnvi-

ashwini86 Senior Member
ashwini86
ashwini86

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thanx

-Jahnvi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index