Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Fashion disasters of PKYEK (Page 12)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmonaya

yep i agree with u on piya but actually i loved piya's dress before leap but now i feel like its, fancy compition dresses i mean who wears such kinda clothes like piya i hate and totally agree with on matter of jeh and abhay

Yup Pia does need something better in the name of model dresses. Thanks for agreeing.Big smile 

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

*Ahem*
>> *Ahem* *Ahem*

don't worry imma not here to bite..LOL
>>I am glad you are not as I can't guarantee the security on IFLOL

Jeh.. oh well, i wish one day like ooziye said woh jacob kii tarah bina shirt ke rahe toh..aah..i'd get to drool over him..Day Dreaming
>>I think Jacob and Jeh are quite different. CVs may have initially introduced him calling Jacob but his role turned out to be different

T..i guess she's one of the well dressed ones in the show and, weren't you talking about ermm..their clothes? Ermm
but yeah i hope she changes her attitude for good. :)
>>I was talking about their clothes but still I thought I didn't want her to look like a goddessso, as she is not one. I added the attitude comment ust to balanceLOL

Abhay..i agree Vivian is doing an awesome job as Abhay. :) but yeah i would like to see him without his jacket once at least in the show Embarrassed
>>Everybody wants to see him in more variety of clothes. But frankly, I think I can drool over him in anythingDay Dreaming

Alina..well, for what her character demands she looks perfect, but i would really like to see her in makeup, and in some better clothes, without the spectacles, in short i want them to do her revamp. LOL
>>I think now her character will require a makeup so, yes

just my pov. LOL
>>I respect your pov and thanks for respecting mineSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiii

fannycool Goldie
fannycool
fannycool

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Actually the main prob with pia's clothes is tht they cannot be termed as 'fashionable' at all bt bechari ko ek hi kapde diay hai poray ek saal say pehennay ko to zahir hai wohi ek clothes pehen pehen k chotay to ho hi jae gae na??:D;):pso they r becoming short in this sense nt tht coz of fashion formula,right?;)

<font size="2" color="#006666">Good thinkingLOL. Kahin short of clothes ki wajah se woh kaat kaat kar ek skirts ki do toh nahi bana rahiROFL</font><font color="#006600">ROFL</font>
hahahaha pia itny chotay clothes pehanti hai tabi to abhay koi chance nhi chorta..well pia i must say thts a gud formula...ROFl

Edited by Muneeba_starHC - 23 September 2011 at 5:26am

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Actually the main prob with pia's clothes is tht they cannot be termed as 'fashionable' at all bt bechari ko ek hi kapde diay hai poray ek saal say pehennay ko to zahir hai wohi ek clothes pehen pehen k chotay to ho hi jae gae na??:D;):pso they r becoming short in this sense nt tht coz of fashion formula,right?;)

<font size="2" color="#006666">Good thinkingLOL. Kahin short of clothes ki wajah se woh kaat kaat kar ek skirts ki do toh nahi bana rahiROFL</font><font color="#006600">ROFL</font>
hahahaha pia itny chotay clothes pehanti hai tabi to abhay koi chance nhi chorta..well pia i must say thts a gud formula...ROFl

LOLAbhay ko pataane ka koi formula koi ladki chodti hai kya?LOL 
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
yea ur right abt everyone..but i think Abhay needs some colours in his lyf

Ritzie

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
u  got them

ha ha hai really want jeh to wear bit loose dress yaar 
he's gonna really burst out of his clothes 
LOLZ

Ritzie

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chakku

ROFL

After reading you comment on Jeh mujhe Syria ki yaad aa gayi, yesterday she said the same thing about bursting shirts for JehROFL

Piya ka fashion, fashion kam aur disaster zyada hai...

Abhay seriously needs some clothes, arey uske loyal fans kuchh to donate karoROFL

And Miss Panchhi, needs tentsROFL

OMG itne ROFLs?Shocked THannn...nnn...nnnksROFL

VAise Jeh waala comment maine Syria ka hi chori kia hai. I didn't mention her in the post bcoz I didn't want her to get in trouble. But yes, when I read it, I was like this is superb for my postROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Chor Chor Chor Chor ChorAngryAngry.ROFLROFLROFL[ROFLAgat Jai ko tight t-shirt hi pahai nah hai, to use bholo lipsuction karne hogi to reduce his weight. tabi wo tight t-shirt fit hogi!ROFLROFL. mai use Brazil ki ticket vez rahi hoon!ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by syria2014 - 23 September 2011 at 12:34pm

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

yea ur right abt everyone..but i think Abhay needs some colours in his lyf

Abhay khud bina kapdo ke itna colorful hai ki jahan hasta hai flowers bikhar jaate hain. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index